SkyMyl

Quote from: red7js on April 27, 2009, 05:44:32 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2009, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: Talim on April 27, 2009, 04:09:08 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
You look more like a Julie to me.
I think she looks like herself...

I don't understand, MYL...  where'd you come up with that?
Her name is Rania, but she looks like someone I know, who is named Julie.

...I'm on an off day, that's why. >_<;;

The Seventh

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2009, 05:53:07 PM
Quote from: red7js on April 27, 2009, 05:44:32 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 27, 2009, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: Talim on April 27, 2009, 04:09:08 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
You look more like a Julie to me.
I think she looks like herself...

I don't understand, MYL...  where'd you come up with that?
Her name is Rania, but she looks like someone I know, who is named Julie.

...I'm on an off day, that's why. >_<;;
Oh.  I can understand.  Everyone has an off day here and there.
meh

Titus Andronicus

Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Rius

Eh, I have a prom picture, so I decided to share it. It's 8 of the 13 boys in my senior class. I'm the black one next to the Asian one on the right.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

JrDude

Quote from: Rius on April 27, 2009, 10:10:13 PM
Eh, I have a prom picture, so I decided to share it. It's 8 of the 13 boys in my senior class. I'm the black one next to the Asian one on the right.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
O_O
Nerdfest.
Also, no girls, no surprise.

Also, what happened on the argument with me and Phatyo? did he make responses that were deleted or somethin'? 'Cause I didn't get to see his next hilarious insult to me D=
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

My god Rius, you all look like you snuck off my college campus for a group photo.

And no Jr, he's just not bothered to repy yet, if at all.

Captain Justice

only 13 guys in a senior class??

and lol Seth on the bottom
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Linkman

Quote from: Rius on April 27, 2009, 10:10:13 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Captain Justice

Can we ban Hoss, please?

phatyo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 26, 2009, 08:39:38 PM
Quote from: phatyo on April 26, 2009, 06:32:33 PM
You guys amaze me, Wait I remember posting a thread about how people judge you by your shoes. Look I'm wearing nikes. Cause nothing else I'm wearing should even be considered gangsta except if your a loser and think the hat is gangsta. Wabammm Friendly! I just proved you wrong :) Suck a on a pickle lol
And your not NY Friendly. I got a pretty big reputation up there lmao. Ever heard of a place called Staten Island?
No no no.

You see Phatyo, the reason I consistently rip on your photos, posts and everything else you've ever done on this site is not because of what you wear.  It's because I think you're a intercourse ing wigger moron who doesn't deserve the time of day.  You are the epitome of what is wrong with this generation.  You care about nothing but your appearance and reputation (seemingly, if you aren't like that offline, you have might have some sort of redeeming quality, but I honestly doubt that at this point), and think everyone else should too.  And you are a dumb intercourse  because of that.  You see, unlike you, I judge people based upon their character, values and intelligence.  And you are a worthless piece of poop.

I don't give a poop if you're clothing isn't "gangsta" in that picture.  That was not the point of my comment.  It was supposed to be a witty retort to the fact that you're wearing a "I <3 NY" shirt and I was imply directly stating that no one here does.  But you clearly spun that in some asinine way that makes such little grammatical or logical sense I had to ask my roommate to come over and read that post to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought you're a intercourse ing retard.

Even going by the me not representing most of New York comment alone, you made yourself look like an idiot.  Congrats, you know a few people from the NYC area (Actually the least populated area of the city as well as most ignored).  That leaves 55,500 square miles of state and 19 million people in which I could probably find a majority of people who think you're a intercourse ing retard.

The only thing you've proved here today is that you remain a dumb intercourse  and I'm baffled as to why you've not been banned from this site yet via the Vaatix Clause.  But feel free to reply to this.  I'd love to sit here and continue to gain further evidence as to why you deserve to be banned under it.
You do know you judged me by what I'm wearing and just how I act? I act the same way outside and inside this forum. I shoudnt need to change? The fact that i have never judged any of you guys on the fact how you guys dress. I never ounce went on a flame war against anyone for not wearing what I consider "Gangsta". But you guys were always bothered by me and my certain type of urban appeal. Yeah I care about my image. Its a important deal during this decade.  But I don't judge peoeple by there apperance unless they start judging mine. Which is always the case. Don't believe me? Go back on my really old posts. Not ounce have I said anything how they look that was bad.  Friendly :/ Seriously you just assume that I assume about everyone. Which makes you no better then me?

Mystic

yes.derek

I thought this was the "post your picture" thread, not the "give phatyo crap about how he dresses" thread.
If he wants to dress that way, he's going to. There's nothing wrong with caring about how you look and wanting to look your best, and no amount of complaining from some random dude on the internet is going to change anyone's mind about that. If you don't like how he looks, keep it to yourself.
HEY LOOK HEY

Vive/Scarffle

Well since everyone is posting prom pictures. I guess I'll actually post one as well! :]
[spoiler]
Meh. I look kinda fat and pale. But I think it's just the angle. D8 I think you can tell which one I am. There aren't really many orange hair asians floating around. Ha.

Blurry. And big. @A@ Starting to style my hair kinda again. But I think I'll need to redye it soon... My hair grows really fast.

See? D:
[/spoiler]

Captain Justice

since prom is the theme

[spoiler][/spoiler]

im the tallest one with the goffy expression on my face lol
Can we ban Hoss, please?