News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: phatyo on April 29, 2009, 07:46:53 PM
You do know you judged me by what I'm wearing and just how I act? I act the same way outside and inside this forum. I shouldn't need to change? The fact that i have never judged any of you guys on the fact how you guys dress. I never ounce went on a flame war against anyone for not wearing what I consider "Gangsta". But you guys were always bothered by me and my certain type of urban appeal. Yeah I care about my image. Its a important deal during this decade.  But I don't judge people by there appearance unless they start judging mine. Which is always the case. Don't believe me? Go back on my really old posts. Not ounce have I said anything how they look that was bad.  Friendly :/ Seriously you just assume that I assume about everyone. Which makes you no better then me?

Way to miss the point.  Again.

I'm not judging you on your appearance you dumb poop.  I'm judging you based upon your attitude and posts on this forum.   The reasons you have for caring about your image are idiotic and are again, one of the many things wrong with your generation.  Yes, I'm hereby officially casting your generation out of mine.  If you didn't care so much about what other people thought of your appearance, I really wouldn't intercourse ing care.  I wouldn't entirely agree with your choice in behavior or appearance, but I wouldn't rag on it in this nature.  But you make an effort to bring it to light on various occasions, the shoe thread being a lovely example.  It's an extremely superficial and shallow view, and shouldn't be encouraged.  Actually, it should be belittled as much as humanly possible in the hopes that people will realize there's more to people than what they wear.

People should be judged on behaviour and attitude, not appearance.  And until you learn that, I'll keep treating you like the social scum you are.

JrDude

Just pointing out phatyo, I just said what you looked like, I didn't say anything about how you act, you say I was talking about your shoes, then you claim to know my thoughts but were way off. Then you speak about the virginity you thought you lost and compare your life to mine with insults.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Don't make me lock this thread over petty bickering.
Come on guys.

Super

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 29, 2009, 11:29:51 PM
Come on guys.
We were not bickering!

Gosh!

Syncopathic

Come on guys.
I don't see any bickering.
You're crazy Silver. ^___^

Doodle

YEAH

L10

0o!f

lacey

Quote from: SolidSNK on April 27, 2009, 08:12:10 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I need to shave more often.

you guy's all look like you are like in your twenties.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: lacey on April 30, 2009, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: SolidSNK on April 27, 2009, 08:12:10 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I need to shave more often.

you guy's all look like you are like in your twenties.
Well I'm 19, so close but not quite.

Friendly Hostile

Come on guys.
Well that means we say goodbye to Phatyo then.  Either way, I have fun.

Doodle

YEAH

L10

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on April 30, 2009, 03:53:38 PM
Ugh, everyone is so old. ;__;
You're just young.(Well, I guess I am too)

And.....

Post your haircut already!
0o!f

Vive/Scarffle

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I got a small obsession with origami lately.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viveeanne on April 30, 2009, 05:06:29 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I got a small obsession with origami lately.
nice crane :3

I also like your filenaming.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)