News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 01, 2009, 07:17:45 PM
She's alright looking, but you need to get on Comedy Central so they can cancel your show already. IDK, you just have that "1 month Comedy Central show host" look.
He Does look like a funny person, huh?  :|

JrDude

Actually no, most people on Comedy Central don't look like a funny person, nor are they, but they still get shows, so yeah.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Talim

PY's a cutie and Doodle is too, but all your pics look the same. Smile darnit, I dun care if you have braces. They prolly look cute. :3

Macawmoses

Talim

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Dawei

But the black one isn't the tallest, Echo.

HTA!

Tsumaru

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on May 28, 2009, 11:23:51 PM
You can see my hot dog in this picture.

[spoiler]
Anyone male that viewed this pic cannot be considered straight.
[/spoiler]

For some reason I imagined PY to look like Sturgeon.

Or more lonely.

Vive/Scarffle

[spoiler]
:3 We were given sunglasses at graduation rehearsal! 8D Buttt.... I didn't like it. So dark! D; So I took the lenses out and wore them. :];;; I felt special and cool. xDDDD;;; Not really. But I know I'm kinda nerdy. Atleast in the studying/researching/programming department. [/spoiler]

Captain Justice

Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Super

Tsumaru

Captain Justice

Can we ban Hoss, please?