News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

DocEtte_2020

Quote from: Sgt.Chilly on January 28, 2010, 01:54:35 AM
For the first time ever on the internets...(I'm not making this up either. The DSi and My SD Card are making this possible for the first time. My parents still don't have a digital camera.)

It's Alex...er...Sgt.Chilly!

And his brother can't you see the resemblance?

I know those guys .... they were the ones who stole my bike !!!

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

JrDude

Quote from: Kilroy on January 29, 2010, 01:27:48 PM
You people are all intercourse ing whiny.

OH NO SPOILER BOXES HOW TERRIBLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

They're in the intercourse ing spoiler boxes for a reason. Don't want to see me? Don't click the darn boxes.
We're not complaining about how hideous you are, you are just putting up too many and people start to care a hell of a lot less and whine like us.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 29, 2010, 02:22:13 PM
We're not complaining about how hideous you are, you are just putting up too many and people start to care a hell of a lot less and whine like us.
Again, don't click the boxes if you don't want to see them.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Kilroy on January 29, 2010, 02:27:30 PM
Again, don't click the boxes if you don't want to see them.
Again, don't post so many if you don't want people complaining.
Again, this is a picture thread, it is a natural urge to click the spoiler boxes.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 29, 2010, 02:51:42 PM
Again, don't post so many if you don't want people complaining.
Again, this is a picture thread, it is a natural urge to click the spoiler boxes.
People shouldn't be complaining over something they can fix themselves. Don't whine for something to be fixed when nothing is broken.

Don't follow your intercourse ing natural urge. Look who's posting and move on.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Riddler

Kilroy, just ignore them.
If you're having fun with pictures, intercourse  them. This is a picture thread, you're entitled to post whatever you want.

Dog Food

I'm with Kilroy and Rob on this one. I don't see a problem with Kilroy posting a bunch of pictures. If you don't want to look, don't click the boxes. Ignore his posts if you can't handle it. I like his pictures and hope he keeps entertaining us with them. So shut the intercourse  up, guys.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

L10

The whole argument is stupid. "omgz he posted 53478295283 pictures im so angry" my god. Crying over nothing.
0o!f

Doodle

aw yea more arguments
It's freaking annoying when someone posts 9543654 pictures in like 2 days, but it is the picture thread. He can spam then if he wants, I guess.
YEAH

Rius

As the only one who actually takes any initiative to keep this thread in order (and the one who will end up recompiling the front page list), I see no problem with and encourage Kilroy's camwhoring. If you don't want every picture you see to be Kilroy, then either start posting pictures yourselves or kindly shut the intercourse  up.

Tsumaru

You guys ninny at each other like women when you argue.

y u do dis bros ;_;

Doodle

NSFCD is 90% gay.
It is expected that we argue like women.
YEAH

JrDude

Because camwhore has the word whore in it and we want to prevent prostitution, even if he only does it with cameras.
We look after one another with whiny arguments.
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 29, 2010, 06:28:35 PM
Because camwhore has the word whore in it and we want to prevent prostitution, even if he only does it with cameras.
We look after one another with whiny arguments.
Stop complaining about it and get over it you guys.
Like Rob says, it's a picture thread, so take as many pictures as you want.

AT LEAST he takes pics, where is your Pic Jr. ?  |:

Now drop the subject after this post or you're post will be Deleted.