News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Quote from: K on February 03, 2010, 04:13:36 AM
Although, when said in a GOOD spanish accent, it sounds like "vagina-y".

My spanish teacher who is from Argentina said it one day and EVERYONE started laughing. it was like:

"Lets learn the preterito conjugations of el verbo poner. YO POO-SAY" "LMFAO"
Why is it not "yo ponso?" D:

Tsumaru

Java

Quote from: Doodle on February 03, 2010, 05:36:14 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Eh.
You kinda remind me of Justin Bieber...
It might just be the hair though.

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on February 03, 2010, 08:55:38 PM
Why is it not "yo ponso?" D:
what is this "-so" conjugation? "poner" is an irregular verb, and it's preterite conjugations are: puse, pusiste, puso, pusimos, pusisteis, and pusieron.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Quote from: K on February 03, 2010, 05:11:07 PM
So, enough of spanish poosays. I have for you, some pics. 4 of them to be exact. All taken with my cell phone in front of my mirror in my pink-painted bathroom.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Enjoy. No hood, surprisingly. That's something you will rarely see.
They are so dark D:

Doodle

Quote from: Java on February 03, 2010, 11:01:24 PM
You kinda remind me of Justin Bieber...
It might just be the hair though.
Note to self.
Do not wear hoody.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Link. on February 04, 2010, 11:44:09 AM
They are so dark D:
My bathroom needs more light. Actually, though, I prefer dark pictures. I'm a pretty dark person. :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

Also, new picture. Actually, it's an old one. The same one I posted a while back. I had to convert it to grayscale and posterize it for an art project: I'm doing a charcoal drawing from this picture. I like that way it looks, so here.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Kayo

Quote from: Blue on February 04, 2010, 01:34:49 PM
K: The tragic story of love, defeat, and food.
lolwut.

explain how you came to THAT conclusion.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

I always picture people to look like the way their avatars look, so it's interesting to see what some of you guys really look like. Take K for example. I'm slightly surprised he isn't a giant, yellow, bald head with a demented and overly large smile. In fact, he's quite the opposite.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: K on February 04, 2010, 01:33:50 PM
Also, new picture. Actually, it's an old one. The same one I posted a while back. I had to convert it to grayscale and posterize it for an art project: I'm doing a charcoal drawing from this picture. I like that way it looks, so here.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

CHEER UP, EMO KID!

Kilroy

Quote from: KJ on February 04, 2010, 02:17:04 PM
I always picture people to look like the way their avatars look, so it's interesting to see what some of you guys really look like. Take K for example. I'm slightly surprised he isn't a giant, yellow, bald head with a demented and overly large smile. In fact, he's quite the opposite.
And I'm not a prism or an insane old man? :B
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dog Food

Quote from: John Locke on February 04, 2010, 02:27:21 PM
And I'm not a prism or an insane old man? :B
You used to be until I saw your picture so much that now it's engraved into my memory. GOD DAMN IT GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on February 04, 2010, 02:17:04 PM
I do that too.