News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Dog Food

SH, if you like your long hair, then keep it. Personally, I don't like long hair on guys. But that's just my personal opinion, and it doesn't mean you should cut yours just because other people want you to.

SkyMyl should add that picture to his collection, under the emotion of "Bored". Seriously, you mastered that look. For your next picture, try to beat out Rob for most crazy.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

They don't like it, they're trying to flirt and then date you so they could then tempt you with boobies to get a hair cut, then they'll dump you since they got exactly what they wanted.
I made that up right before I typed it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on May 29, 2010, 09:13:10 PM
Ya, I don't think my girlfriend would like that
And she likes my long hair   =3
She's lying to you, she's in on the whole plan.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

I don't see how even having a girlfriend would change anything on the plot to get rid of your hair, besides making you happy because you think you made me feel bad.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

As was I, but then you answered with a serious response and then I did the same.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rius

We have got to be the most metro place on the Internet; I mean, the guys are pressuring another guy for a haircut and the girl/s isn't/aren't. Unless you're going to date him afterward, give it a rest.

Also, I just realized I was supposed to update the front-page months ago... I think that will be my project for July.

The Seventh

Quote from: Rius on May 30, 2010, 08:27:29 AM
We have got to be the most metro place on the Internet; I mean, the guys are pressuring another guy for a haircut and the girl/s isn't/aren't. Unless you're going to date him afterward, give it a rest.

Also, I just realized I was supposed to update the front-page months ago... I think that will be my project for July.
Looks like you have a large job on your hands, sir.
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 30, 2010, 09:14:55 AM
Looks like you have a large job on your hands, sir.
The positive side is, when he's finished our front page will be that much more awesome with more pictures of me.

...and you. :3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

Wheeee, new pics.
[spoiler=I'm thirsty. :/][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sup guys][/spoiler]
[move][/move]

PsychoYoshi

The Seventh

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on June 10, 2010, 12:49:09 PM
* PsychoYoshi snickers
*headdesks*
Oh of all people I thought would be immature about that, you'd be one of the last ones I'd suspect.
It is kinda funny when you think about it

>.> I guess so
meh

Anarchy_Jas

OMG ME WEARIN' A SKIRT JUST TO WEAR A SKIRT! THE FUCKIN' WORLD'S GONNA BLOW UP!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just me sayin' "hi" in my own unique, affectionate way.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Lovin' my new Tee. <3
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I look happy considering my graduation was epically intercourse ed up earlier that day. xD
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Love and peace!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."