News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachuri

Kayo

I'm like 170 i think. It's mostly muscle though considering I've been doing martial arts for like 10 years and yeah
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on March 20, 2011, 12:41:04 AM
Holy high standards
Just what a fat person would saySilver gym now
Or at least turn some of that into muscle :v
but people at the gym will judge me :(

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

Quote from: Kayo on March 20, 2011, 10:18:52 AM
I'm like 170 i think. It's mostly muscle though considering I've been doing martial arts for like 10 years and yeah
>you
>muscle
lolno.jpg

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: Marty McFly on March 20, 2011, 10:22:18 AM
but people at the gym will judge me :(
HAHA
A good amount of the gym is fat losers, you'll fit right in!
Also, you're at the gym, the only reason the good looking ones would judge you is if you sat and ate cake, otherwise they'd think you're trying to improve your health in which they will gain a small percentage of respect for you.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 20, 2011, 06:37:26 PM
HAHA
A good amount of the gym is fat losers, you'll fit right in!
Also, you're at the gym, the only reason the good looking ones would judge you is if you sat and ate cake, otherwise they'd think you're trying to improve your health in which they will gain a small percentage of respect for you.
(╬ ಥ益ಥ)

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!