News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Do Your "First Time" Again

Started by JrDude, May 03, 2010, 01:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

If you could ever do something again, like it was the very first time you did it, would you? Basically erase your memories of doing it, do it "for the first time" again, then you could get your memories back (or not). Would you?
If yes, what would it be? Sex? A game that was so intercourse ing fun that you want to re-experience it "for the first time"? Your first date with your significant other? WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?!

I'd play a lot of my games again, mostly Paper Mario: TTYD, and Sonic A2:B.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

PM: TTYD is amazing. The first time I played it was when it came out years ago, then i did a second playthrough last year, so that there was significant time in between. Unfortunately I'll have to wait like 3-4 more years before I can get the same effect though D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

The first time I saw the PS2 and was playing Spiderman (shut it, it was my first game on there), I felt so amazing at the 'amazing graphics'. The same feeling returned for the first cutscene on Final Fantasy X. I was so amazed. I would want that again.

Shut up, I know I'm a nerd.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

If I had to choose... it would be the first time I ever went up to Crilly's Cabins. I had so much fun the first time I went there. But now my family had to sell it because it wasn't "Up to date". ;-;

THEBIRD

i might do my entire childhood again. itd be fun to do one more time before going off to college.

Rayquarian

Quote from: THEBIRD on May 04, 2010, 12:44:51 PM
i might do my entire childhood again. itd be fun to do one more time before going off to college.
Same here.

KINGOFPOWERON

My first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 1.

I never cried the same way again like I did the first time I heard Simple and Clean.

And back then, [spoiler]Riku being all Heartless-ed out was total "WTF! NO WAY."[/spoiler]

I always expect this thread to go a different direction.
...̅̅̅

Triforceman22

Do my childhood over again.

Or do Paper Mario over again.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

phatyo

I would only take back 1 thing ever. I once I had the most beautiful girl in my town on her knees for me. Then a couple shots later I winded up cheating on her. I take back on cheating for the first time ever in my life. Trust me if your a cheater its gonna hit bit in the behind eventually and will scare your good name.
and Playing Pokemon Blue for the first time and choose
Bulbasaur for the first time. Fuck a Squirtle Turtle lol

SkyMyl

I'd want to play Final Fantasy VIII for the first time again. My brother and I had one hell of a ride with VIII.

Thirdkoopa

A few events come into my mind. I'll probably ramble a bit. I'm only putting good events up and the ones that come highly on top.

Last Summer/The summer before Middle School (2009/2006): Both of these were amazing summer's. If I was to pick one I'd just say last summer. Going to Myrtle Beach with friendss, getting a job and getting a good 600$ out of it, buying new games, listening to music, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, replaying stuff, insulting the "Leader's" of the neighborhood at one point, enjoying my last time with one of my friends at his house before he had to sell it off...

Honestly, I have a hard time thinking of days that were bad that summer.

Brazil (2004): Re-do this vacation again. Relive it completely. The experience was mind blowing the first time. We ended

Getting a girlfriend (2009): Despite breaking up a few weeks ago I'd still want to kinda experience it again. The connections in it were so rich especially for at the time wanting another girl. It's a pretty huge event in my life especially because I didn't expect it so soon, and...Oh come on. It's hot. Do I need to say any more than this?

Before Dubai (4 months ago): I kinda really want to re-do that insane day where we played pretty much EVERYTHING. Fire Emblem, No More Heroes, Brawl, MGS4. Even the buyings of so many games and the cliche' jokes make me happy.

Playing through Paper Mario: TTYD all over again (2005) - Yes from the very beginning. I remember from the start with the very first chapter where my two friends didn't end up going to the Football game and we instead played this. Then the amazing sunday spend on Chapter's 2 and 3. Being with my friends during beating the Bowser/Grodus battle before we switched it to play something else. The battle of Shadow Queen before I went to sleep and staying up till like 1AM. All of it was just...I never expected the game to have such high quality. It's made me play through the game now 13 times. 13th I still need to complete some stuff.

Hell, I want to re-do this so much that I'm willing to start up a new account this summer non completeness style with my friends. Just doing it our own kinda way. This game caused so many memories and every friend I introduced it to has been satisfied. Like the one time I brought it out with a friend and we were bored at night so we stayed up till 7 AM playing it and didn't even know it till we checked the clock.

Re-doing my entire forum history in a speedy way (2007-2010/Now): I just want to see once more on how my mindset developed so quickly with everything, experience those events I vaguely remember again. Heck, I wouldn't even mind just sitting down watching the major parts. Of course I'd never want to sit down and actually spend those 3 years all over again in full. That would be terrible.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

KINGOFPOWERON

Oh and the last Camp Hyrule.

Proud member of winning cabin 9! :)

Lotos

Quote from: phatyo on May 11, 2010, 07:17:13 PM
Trust me if your a cheater its gonna hit bit in the behind eventually and will scare your good name.

My name is very afraid.

Level_9_Chao

Red Version. It was so magical, and I swear to god on my first playthrough my Charmander started at level 7.

Also probably stuff involving girls or whatever.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.