News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Hadaway

Started by BOREDFOREVER, April 25, 2010, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Doodleboy on April 26, 2010, 07:19:59 PM
Isn't Hadaway the forum of people that complain too much?
Asides from a certain user who doesn't post much anymore (I won't say who) the answer on that is no. At least now these days it's like that.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Doodleboy on April 26, 2010, 07:19:59 PM
Isn't Hadaway the forum of people that complain too much?

Well, we don't have users leave en masse in protest every few weeks.  We don't have users making "I'm leaving forever" threads every couple of days.  We don't have mod/admin vs. user drama.  I'd say Hadaway drama < NSFCD drama.  It's a more "laid back" user base.  It's just funny to see a NSFCD user talking about another forum having drama or too much whining.  IT gives me great big belly laughs.

Super

No wait, I was thinking of LH. Sorry 'bout that.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Super on April 26, 2010, 08:24:07 PM
OLF, thank you very much. Good times bringing you in.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Super on April 26, 2010, 08:24:07 PM
That was zeph.
Partly zac and miggle.
Some of some other users.
But mostly zeph.

...Asides from the merge. But in all fairness, they had every right to at least think that way, especially considering all the stuff overall with the site at the time.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

BOREDFOREVER

Hey!

Hadaway has created a new board/semi-RP called "Board Politiks."  Run for office.  Create a party.  Lobby.  Check it out if you're in to that sort of thing.

Board Politiks

Kingmush

Yes Board Politiks is a pretty interesting concept we feel. Mockumentary government postings. Always fun.

Also a personally Hadaway plug that sort of goes along with Board Politiks is my new RP (As RPs are our "focus" nowadays) called Hadaway Hegemony. It's sort of like a game RP where you try and take over the world, check it out: http://www.hadaway-forums.com/forums/index.php/topic,6506.0.html

Macawmoses

Looks pretty cool. I talked about it with Hostile a bit. I may join in.

Kingmush

Hope you do Mack! ;p

Macawmoses

You know my love of politick. I'll do some readin'.

Zero

Quote from: Smugleaf on April 26, 2010, 11:29:09 PM
That was zeph.
Partly zac and miggle.
Some of some other users.
But mostly zeph.

...Asides from the merge. But in all fairness, they had every right to at least think that way, especially considering all the stuff overall with the site at the time.

lol tons of poop happened there and most of it happened every single time I had to be absent for an extended period of time. It's like every time I left you guys went to war.

Still miss the place though.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on May 19, 2010, 06:27:59 PM
lol tons of poop happened there and most of it happened every single time I had to be absent for an extended period of time. It's like every time I left you guys went to war.

Still miss the place though.
War =/= Complaining.

Though there were very small times when we had actual wars. The rest was just "Average" in our book.