News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Metropolis pt. 1 in Rock Band 4

Started by PsychoYoshi, July 19, 2015, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

Custom

it sounds fun but if that's the top of the difficulty for the game for drums i'm going to be really disappointed
even if they fully charted the double bass and I had to use one kick I think it would be too easy at this point for me
hoping for some mars volta or 21st Century Schizoid Man in the game to fill my prog needs

i wish they still had keys, the keys part sounds fun
the bass solo thing will be awesome

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Can't wait for this game. My body and my DLC are ready.

Zero

>dream theater
>no keyboards

why isn't anyone else saying it?

Custom

Quote from: Zero on July 23, 2015, 08:51:54 AM
>dream theater
>no keyboards

Quote from: Custom on July 19, 2015, 01:14:11 PM

i see how it is

CoasterKid93

Harmonix better step-up its setlist game. Even though I rarely played the in-game songs on Rock Band 3, they were still solid enough that I'd play a handful of songs from time to time. If the current song list continues down this path, I'm essentially buying a new game and new hardware just to play dlc.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Zero on July 23, 2015, 08:51:54 AM
>dream theater
>no keyboards

Because Pro Keys is like swallowing glass for any person that actually plays piano.

Zero

Quote from: IhsoyOhcysp on July 31, 2015, 12:35:58 PM
Because Pro Keys is like swallowing glass for any person that actually plays piano.

It's a video game. A rhythm one. It isn't supposed to be realistic dude and you should probably not be so uptight about it because that is exactly what you're doing.

Dream Theater without the keyboard parts being playable is a literal EYE ROLL for me. Sorry that you cant understand that.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Custom on July 19, 2015, 01:14:11 PM
it sounds fun but if that's the top of the difficulty for the game for drums i'm going to be really disappointed
even if they fully charted the double bass and I had to use one kick I think it would be too easy at this point for me
hoping for some mars volta or 21st Century Schizoid Man in the game to fill my prog needs

the bass solo thing will be awesome
Can you imagine if they did Wax Simulacra?

oh my gooood

Super

Quote from: Zero on July 31, 2015, 01:24:43 PM
It's a video game. A rhythm one. It isn't supposed to be realistic dude and you should probably not be so uptight about it because that is exactly what you're doing.

Dream Theater without the keyboard parts being playable is a literal EYE ROLL for me. Sorry that you cant understand that.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 02, 2015, 10:58:32 AM
Can you imagine if they did Wax Simulacra?

oh my gooood
that's exactly what i want the drum part would break the game

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Zero on July 31, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

0) I was attempting to say that I find the UI of Pro Keys frustrating, no more, no less. It could have been put in a considerably less opaque fashion, and for that, I apologize.
1) Pro mode was specifically designed to introduce players to actual instruments.
2) I'm not saying that playing real instruments is in any way superior to playing plastic ones. They're both skills, and they're both fun.
3) No need to immediately get defensive and blow up in my face because you didn't like my comment, bruh. It wasn't supposed to be inflammatory.

Silverhawk79