<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Arms

Started by JrDude, March 31, 2017, 01:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

New fighting game for the Switch.
Discuss.

I think it exists as a Punch Out Alternative, and because the fighters are more robotic-like with their arms able to do stuff like that, it makes it OK for a guy to hit a girl.
In Punch Out for the Wii, apparently Princess Peach was going to be the secret fighter, not Donkey Kong, but violence against women made them change their mind.
In robot punching wars, dubbed Arms, anyone can hit anyone because this is an equality world, also they're probably robots.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

i dont' know what you're talking about
this game doesn't look worth the money. looks worth like $15 at most
i don't think nintendo is making good decisions with this and 1 2 switch

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

equal rights equal fights

Super

Quote from: Custom on March 31, 2017, 11:19:16 AM
i dont' know what you're talking about
this game doesn't look worth the money. looks worth like $15 at most
i don't think nintendo is making good decisions with this and 1 2 switch
Fight me motherintercourse er

Custom

Quote from: Super on March 31, 2017, 06:29:47 PM
Fight me motherintercourse er
is there even a story mode in this game? it just looks like a bad fighting game to me. it seems like it would be worth it if there were a poopload of characters or a story mode, but if theyr'e selling it as like an as is fighting game and it has no depth then it will be garbage. street fighter has so much poop that makes it entertaining, i can't imagine rockin sockin robots beign worth $60

Super

Quote from: Custom on March 31, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
is there even a story mode in this game? it just looks like a bad fighting game to me. it seems like it would be worth it if there were a poopload of characters or a story mode, but if theyr'e selling it as like an as is fighting game and it has no depth then it will be garbage. street fighter has so much poop that makes it entertaining, i can't imagine rockin sockin robots beign worth $60
Maybe Nintendo just wants people to fight and no bullpoop mayn

I don't need a backstory to kick your ass with my joycons mofonizzlepooptledinks

Doodle

SFV didn't even release with a story mode
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on April 01, 2017, 11:19:19 PM
SFV didn't even release with a story mode

sfv is garbage, but at least it has complicated mechanics at its core that make it entertaining. are there even combos in this? is there a high and low block? are there overheads? can moves be canceled into other moves? are there inputs for the moves? does everyone have a unique playstyle or is it just punching with unique supers? i think i've seen that the characters each have a super and i think there are grabs in the game. can grabs be teched? i feel like there has to be more to it than multiplayer punch out for it to be a good fighting game. i didn't feel like sfv was worth $60 when I bought it, i feel the same way about this.

JrDude

There actually is a Rockin' Sockin' Robots game. I think it was for PS1 or something. Was actually pretty fun. I only got to play it when I visited my aunt a couple of times, then her then-husband kept putting games into the wrong cases and I could never find it.
It's basically a death match between robots, and when you win, you get some of the robotic limbs of your enemy, which you can use to customize your robot, then try the next opponent.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

I don't look at that game and see a 60 dollar value and am not desperate enough for switch games to play it tbh

I'll stick with BotW, Blaster Master Zero, and Mario Kart when it releases.