News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Hasta Luego

Started by HTA!, September 11, 2009, 02:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

I'm done with NSF for a while guys. D:
This is not a result of my SIT thing, or any kind of hissy fit like that by the way.  :P

My SIT thread was a last attempt to do something interesting... something I'm finding a lack of here recently.  :(
There just isn't a reason to come here anymore.

Hope you guys have fun, good luck on keeping the ship alive, and thanks for all the fun. I more than likely won't be coming back (as if you guys care :P). I'll be on AiB occasionally if you want to Brawl, otherwise see you around.

Dog Food

Sorry to hear that, HTA. I don't really know you, but I did agree with most of what you said about bringing SIT back, and if you leave that's another person gone to reduce activity. Instead of leaving because things are boring, instead of waiting for the staff to announce some new thing, we should be making ideas ourselves. We don't need the staff to get things going around here, and honestly I think if it's anyones fault this place is going down the tubes it's the everyday users. It's our job to initiate discussion and make things fun, the staff are supposed to regulate the place.

So, I'm sorry you have to leave for those reasons, HTA. If things do start to get interesting, you won't be here to witness it. But, in my opinion, you don't need the staff in order to create the SIT that you wanted. In fact, you could have gotten a group of people together and talked amongst yourselves in PM's to decide on some grand thing to add to the site. Look what Rob accomplished. He created the King & Queen contests, and that initiated major discussion. I'm in the middle of making a TCG (going slowly due to school and lack of other people to help with cards), but that may be able to bring tournaments and contests back to the forum as well.

Anyway, goodbye and good luck with life. Sorry for bombarding your thread with that small rant.

Adios </3
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Macawmoses

Magnum

Bye HTA. I always did have a small hatred for you unfortunately...

Might have something to do with my Hector on Fire Emblem always had horrible stats :P J/K but I do hope you come back.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Seventh

;___________; NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;____________;

Don't leave!  That's one less user in activity...  And why for good?

BAWWWWWWW

HTA, I'mma guessing you'll come back in a week anyway.
meh

FruitFlow

See ya later Hector.
It was fun having you around as a Brawl buddy.

I sure as heck am gonna miss the good old days.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: Magnum on September 11, 2009, 08:21:31 PM
Might have something to do with my Hector on Fire Emblem always had horrible stats :P
You too? >= O

lol, but seriously, good luck, HTA, and hope you decide to come back sometime.

Doodle

YEAH

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Lotos

Quote from: Hoss Delgado on September 18, 2009, 01:34:49 PM
SIT?
"SIT, standing for Site Improvement Team, is a retired rank. Users who earned this by standing out above other users could help out the forum, and even decided on some issues. "

Doodle

oshi-
Somebody actually used the wiki.
YEAH

Lotos

Quote from: Kaptain K. Rool on September 21, 2009, 02:16:34 AM
oshi-
Somebody actually used the wiki.

I couldn't have explained it any other way :-X

Kilroy

Damn, didn't even notice this >_<

Well, HTA will be missed D;