News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I think this Power On is better than NSider's was

Started by Lotos, September 26, 2007, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Or, at least from my experiences.  Was Power On better before 2006?  And how was Power On RP?

JMV

I've yet to see any image macros or single smiley posts that I've had to delete.

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Judas

Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 09:08:58 PM
I've yet to see any image macros or single smiley posts that I've had to delete.

Good point. Yeah, I think it goes without saying that this board is better.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Mystic

Quote from: Lotos on September 26, 2007, 09:11:54 PM
Quote from: Snorkel on September 26, 2007, 09:09:28 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 09:08:58 PM

Good point. Yeah, I think it goes without saying that this board is better.

What about Power On NSider pre-2006?  I wasn't there to experience it.  It also looks like that there's more freedom to post about almost whatever which would be deleted on sight on NSider's Power On.
Pre-2006 Power On was better.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Termanian_Knight

I liked how fast-paced Nsider's Power-On was...

But this one is definitely higher-quality. No stupid fads storming it every other hour. :P

CONMAN15

I don't know if I would say that but power on is one of the best boards on here. It's definately the most active.

Shadow1000

This board's better, for the time being. We have our own forum for music and the like, so you people who get annoyed with the countless threads on those subjects won't have to see them, and you can enjoy a genuine off-topic board.

We're also not bombarded with awful image macros, yet, so it seems spam-free.

General LC

No, 2005 Nsider was better in my opinion, but thats mostly because it was so active. :P
user posted image" border="0

Redsox579

Quote from: Lotos on September 26, 2007, 09:02:46 PM
Or, at least from my experiences.  Was Power On better before 2006?  And how was Power On RP?
I liked Power On better before 2006. I don't know why, maybe the users that were still there or the ranks. It was just better imo.