Nicktoons had 14 good years.

Started by mecha_fang, February 09, 2008, 08:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

I sure do miss the good times. :-\

mecha_fang

Quote from: The Kid on February 13, 2008, 12:47:22 PM
We all do... Thank Primus for Ren and Stimpy on Nicktoons Network.

The Kid

Quote from: mecha_fang on February 13, 2008, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: The Kid on February 13, 2008, 12:47:22 PM
We all do... Thank Primus for Ren and Stimpy on Nicktoons Network.

What about Rocko's Modern Life? That was a good show.

Lotos

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 10, 2008, 02:46:27 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 10, 2008, 02:29:53 PM
Quote from: mecha_fang on February 09, 2008, 08:57:53 PM
Quote from: Spam on February 09, 2008, 08:55:28 PM
The cartoons today lack plot, violence, and good characters. Or in other simpler word f*** THE WRITERS!!!
Avatar has all of those. But, nothing compares to Beast Wars. And, since when did Ren and Stimpy have plot, yet it was still great.

Beast Wars was The BOMB.

And yes, Avatar is the best modern cartoon for kids.  :)

Beast Wars was AWESOME, loved Rattrap

I have a toy of him, when they went metal or something.  It's broken now D:

DSWiiMaster42

All the Nick shows do now is just rip-off plots from movies and shows, like The Xs, which is a rip-off of the Pixar movie Incredibles (which was a good movie BTW, but Nick didn't need to make a rip-off of it), and El Tigre, which is a rip-off of the WB cartoon Mucha Lucha.

Catscratch caused Nick to go downhill I agree, and I only liked Chalk Zone when I was between the ages of 8 and 10.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Fell

Quote from: Lotos on February 13, 2008, 01:21:24 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 10, 2008, 02:46:27 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 10, 2008, 02:29:53 PM
Quote from: mecha_fang on February 09, 2008, 08:57:53 PM
The cartoons today lack plot, violence, and good characters. Or in other simpler word f*** THE WRITERS!!!
Avatar has all of those. But, nothing compares to Beast Wars. And, since when did Ren and Stimpy have plot, yet it was still great.

Beast Wars was The BOMB.

And yes, Avatar is the best modern cartoon for kids.  :)

Beast Wars was AWESOME, loved Rattrap

I have a toy of him, when they went metal or something.  It's broken now D:

Most of my beast wars either got lost or bit the dust. :-\ Prowl was my favorite.

I have a complete full working Bantor though!!! :O I almost completed Injector he's missing a foot. >_>

Spongebob does not approve

Allegretto

Quote from: mecha_fang on February 09, 2008, 08:46:14 PM
Ahhh... From Doug, Rugrats, and Ren and Stimpy up to Avatar: the Last Airbender, Nickelodeon was one of the greatest kid's networks ever. Then, after Catscratch, it all went down the pooper. The only reasons to watch Nick now are Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents, and Spongebob. Sad, isn't it? The first crappy Nicktoon, however, was Chalkzone, a herald of things to come.

Nicktoons: 1991-2005
Yea. I personally dont think those shows are funny at all anymore, Spongbob still makes me laugh somtimes but other ones i used to love just dont like much anymore  ;)

Roxon

qft. I wish there were more cartoons like avatar, which is why I watch it and started watching anime ;D I do miss all the old shows though. They were funny, *coughcatdogcough* :) And I was angry when hey Arnold! like never ended or something >.<

This is 100% legal btw, PM me if any questions.

ELBRENTO

...i liked catscratch.... its true the live shows suck, except for drake and josh, but nicktoons really do suck now. i used to love watching them.