UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Started by Kayo, March 05, 2013, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on March 07, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
How do you like FE:Awakening?

I haven't played an FE since Sacred Stones. Getting the hang of it again. The new combat perspective is a little strange to me but its the first game I've yet to turn off the 3D for at some point during play.

Overall I like it, but I've barely scratched the surface of it.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on March 07, 2013, 08:51:45 PM
I haven't played an FE since Sacred Stones. Getting the hang of it again. The new combat perspective is a little strange to me but its the first game I've yet to turn off the 3D for at some point during play.

Overall I like it, but I've barely scratched the surface of it.
So I'm not the only one who thought the 3D looked amazing on FEA compared to all other 3DS titles so far. I couldn't exactly place why, I just really, really liked it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

Quote from: Kayo on March 07, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
So I'm not the only one who thought the 3D looked amazing on FEA compared to all other 3DS titles so far. I couldn't exactly place why, I just really, really liked it.
dem birds

Flying Chickens

So I guess this is out now? Anyone have it?

Zero

Stopped in GS today and the employees all had luigi hats and mustaches

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on March 24, 2013, 02:16:39 PM
Stopped in GS today and the employees all had luigi hats and mustaches
Well intercourse  it, I guess I should go pick up my pre-order.

Spud

Got it at midnight. Not far enough in to form a solid opinion, but so far I have mixed feelings.
Not really a fan of the mission structure, the game overall feels like I'm playing on easy mode, still has the same atmosphere as the first game, Luigi is still spooked.
I'll probably organize and go more in depth after I've played more. No regrets concerning this purchase so far.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Spud on March 24, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
Got it at midnight. Not far enough in to form a solid opinion, but so far I have mixed feelings.
Not really a fan of the mission structure, the game overall feels like I'm playing on easy mode, still has the same atmosphere as the first game, Luigi is still spooked.
I'll probably organize and go more in depth after I've played more. No regrets concerning this purchase so far.
I bought it but have yet to start playing (been busy with homework assignments). I, too, shall share my thoughts on this game, later.

Neerb

Picked it up my pre-order around 2 today.

Then went to work.

Now it's midnight, and I'm about to start it...

Custom

Quote from: Spud on March 24, 2013, 06:18:44 PM

wait mission system wtf it's not just walk around spooky ghosts like the last game???

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on March 25, 2013, 10:11:39 AM
wait mission system wtf it's not just walk around spooky ghosts like the last game???

They probably did that for increased portability but all its doing is hurting the chances of me buying it

Gonna play the original over again instead

Neerb

OH MY GOSH, THIS GAME CAN PERFORM WITCHCRAFT.

So, I got the game, and it's pretty fun, and I decided to do some download play with my friend who doesn't own it. We played for a bit, it was fun, and then I quit.

But he didn't.

Instead, he proceeded to back out and go into... ONLINE. My 3DS was still on the local multiplayer menu, and my friend in Download Play from MY game was ONLINE with 3 other people! Then I turned the 3DS completely off, and he was STILL PLAYING!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

zephilicious

what exactly do you think download play is
~~ <3

Flying Chickens

I've been playing it. Not far in by any means, but the mission structure isn't horrible. I'd prefer wandering around without interruption, absolutely, but the mission structure still works. I just wish that Nintendo didn't have this idea that any game on a handheld needs to have missions and be able to be played in small chunks. It's unnecessary, and it makes me scared for future releases.

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on March 25, 2013, 08:04:51 PM
what exactly do you think download play is

I've seen a downloader go online by themselves before. What other games do this?