News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Will we get the original domain of NSF back?

Started by Ciel_00, March 09, 2008, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciel_00

The domain for this alternative Nsiderforums.net board is hard for me to remember easily.  I would like to see a return of a name like that of the original domain that the board once had so that I could easily remember the address to the URL of this site.

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

I ought to say no, but I am going to say a very sure maybe.  ;)

In the meantime, bookmark it.

Silverhawk79

It's uncertain at this point. Domain transfer isn't going to work due to several reasons, and it's unlikely EJ will relinquish control that easily. However, that doesn't mean he won't.
In the meantime, I'm trying to make nsiderforums.org point to this place.

Ciel_00

That sounds good.  How long do you think it will be until the URL address www.nsiderforums.org will be able to redirect to this site? 

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 09, 2008, 06:57:56 PM
It's uncertain at this point. Domain transfer isn't going to work due to several reasons, and it's unlikely EJ will relinquish control that easily. However, that doesn't mean he won't.
wait so what about nsiderforums.org and nsider1.com?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

what about NSF.net?

nsider.com

nsider.net is taken

other various possibilities
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on March 10, 2008, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 09, 2008, 06:57:56 PM
wait so what about nsiderforums.org and nsider1.com?
I need to ask Vaati how exactly to make them point to this place.
I already set the nameservers, but clearly that's not all that needs to be done.