News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda Movie?

Started by Doodle, April 02, 2008, 02:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Lol, I just noticed that in the part after Link puts on the hero's clothes, and the camera is looking down at him, he looks like michael jackson.

Retronintendodude7

Yeah, that trailer was just an April Fool's joke, but it was still pretty cool. :P

I think that it would be pretty hard to make a Zelda movie because of how long the Zelda games are supposed to be. In my opinion, it would be better as either a trilogy or a mini-series. I still think that it should be live-action over CGI (honestly, Zelda's the only Nintendo franchise I think could pull off live-actionl. :P)

The best person to make a movie/TV show about a video game is somebody who played the games a lot and knows about the series already. So really, people like us would be the best type of person to make a movie based on a video game. :P

LinkXLR

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on April 02, 2008, 05:45:46 PM
Notice there's no official nintendo seal in the trailer of the movie, making it fake.
...wow...you really don't understand movies do you?

I don't see no Nintendo seal.

I don't see a capcom seal on the Resident Evil movies.

They don't need the creators seal BECAUSE IT'S NOT A VIDEO GAME. All they would do is include the copyright and trademark.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Matt

Movie would suck horribly, even if they really tried to make one.

Hero_Of_Time1

SkyMyl

Quote from: Triforceman22 on April 03, 2008, 04:20:55 AM
HERO OF TIME!

FACE ME!

*Pulls out Master Sword...then goes to Temple of Time to wait 7 years*

Ares300

Have we had this converstaion before at Oldsider?

Eizweir

The beginning looks way more like TP than OoT, but once he gets to the Temple it looks like OoT all the way.  Where's the Kokiri forest?
It reminds me of Eragon, a horrible job that could've been great.  I would still see it though :D
If it was real....
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Apollo

looks like the dumbest movie ever
anyone to spend that much time on a incredibly dumb looking april fools joke is a huge loser