News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I'm Quite Tired Of....

Started by BOSSNIG, April 09, 2008, 05:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 10, 2008, 11:16:52 AMyeehaw, u must be from texas u rednek |:|:|:

kentucky, but whuts tha difernce

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Cardinal on April 10, 2008, 11:18:48 AM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 10, 2008, 11:16:52 AMyeehaw, u must be from texas u rednek |:|:|:

kentucky, but whuts tha difernce

I'm insulted, I live in Kentucky D:.

Do you?
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kaz

Quote from: Blaziken on April 10, 2008, 08:19:27 AM
Really Kaz, the Zune software plays more things than WMP does by itself, but I don't use it as my main media player because, it sucks.

WMP plays everything (with the CCCP installed at least, but everyone should have that), and seems to manage media better than anything else I've used before; besides mp3tag, but that's a seperate program just for editing the tags in the files. (It doesn't play music, just opens your default player)

okay

and itunes sorts my music the way i want it and it plays it so HOLY SHIT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OH GOD IT DOES WHAT I WANT

good enough for me
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kilroy

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on April 10, 2008, 01:27:32 PM
Really Kaz, the Zune software plays more things than WMP does by itself, but I don't use it as my main media player because, it sucks.

WMP plays everything (with the CCCP installed at least, but everyone should have that), and seems to manage media better than anything else I've used before; besides mp3tag, but that's a seperate program just for editing the tags in the files. (It doesn't play music, just opens your default player)

okay

and itunes sorts my music the way i want it and it plays it so HOLY SHIT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OH GOD IT DOES WHAT I WANT

good enough for me
iTunes must love you.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

major tom

I like iPods, not to be YAYACOOL or anything. It's simple to use, has everything I want, etc.

Zune, I don't give a poop about, nor do I care whether or not someone uses a zune. Hey, do they still have short battery lifes, btw?

Kaz

Quote from: Olimar on April 10, 2008, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on April 10, 2008, 01:27:32 PM

okay

good enough for me
iTunes must love you.

Or my computer doesn't suck. :3

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Co-Z on April 10, 2008, 04:09:51 PM
I like iPods, not to be YAYACOOL or anything. It's simple to use, has everything I want, etc.

Zune, I don't give a poop about, nor do I care whether or not someone uses a zune. Hey, do they still have short battery lifes, btw?
I get a better battery life than it says its supposed to, so I guess.

Serious question though, does iTunes play video?

Kaz

Quote from: Blaziken on April 10, 2008, 04:36:26 PM

I'm pretty sure it does, but I don't really know for sure. I've never tried, nor do I plan on it.

Kilroy

Barely >_>

It can, it's quite simple to use, once you actually get it to realize what file you want it to play, and wait for it to actually realize that you WANT it to be played, not added to your playlist.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Olimar on April 10, 2008, 07:28:42 PM

Barely >_>

It can, it's quite simple to use, once you actually get it to realize what file you want it to play, and wait for it to actually realize that you WANT it to be played, not added to your playlist.
I figured since it was called iTunes, it wouldn't have nice video support. Guess i'm right on that one.

LinkXLR

I agree that Zunes are nice, but iPods have control of the market.

Example:

PS2 was the first 4th generation system to come out on the market in 2000. It gained control of the market, even though it had inferior graphics, and cases of breaking easily.

The Gamecube launched a year later, and everyone already had a PS2. Even if it had better technology, PS2 was already in the lead.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

blue_slime

Anyone have a Creative? I'm kinda thinking about getting one of those since I no longer have an iPod and not really interested in getting another one.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: blue_slime on April 11, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
Anyone have a Creative? I'm kinda thinking about getting one of those since I no longer have an iPod and not really interested in getting another one.

Creative Zens are supposedly good. I guess you could get one.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Cardinal

Quote from: Darklink on April 10, 2008, 01:16:41 PM
I'm insulted, I live in Kentucky D:.

Do you?

Yes.

...ohgod you share the same state as me ;-;

Riosan

Quote from: Cardinal on April 11, 2008, 07:15:15 PM
Yes.

...ohgod you share the same state as me ;-;

cardinal's a country hick what
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)