Started by Daft Pink, April 10, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on April 11, 2008, 12:22:01 PM
Quote from: Sceptile on April 10, 2008, 08:03:34 PM
When I was 5..

I played SMW...

I couldn't stop.

I was 5 when I got my SNES, and I got SMW and All-Stars (when the games were still separate). SMW mad me off at first because I couldn't beat the first castle for a while. I basically sucked at video games until I was 6, even though I had been playing them since I was 3.
weird... I kicked ass back then.

The one place I had the hardest time was the bonus levels...
I hated Tubular.

Chives

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 10, 2008, 07:55:53 PM
I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember. According to my mom, I started playing video games when I was about 2 1/2. I kind of find that hard to believe because I was too little, but anyways, when did you get into gaming?
That's true I remember I started playing I forgot was was it? Oh yeah it was Toy Story I used to love that game but its cheap now. Uhh I think you used to like [spoiler]barney games[/spoiler] and [spoiler]Bug's Life  :|[/spoiler]

Daft Pink

Quote from: Chives on April 12, 2008, 07:13:23 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 10, 2008, 07:55:53 PM
I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember. According to my mom, I started playing video games when I was about 2 1/2. I kind of find that hard to believe because I was too little, but anyways, when did you get into gaming?
That's true I remember I started playing I forgot was was it? Oh yeah it was Toy Story I used to love that game but its cheap now. Uhh I think you used to like barney games and [spoiler]Bug's Life  :|[/spoiler]
Look who's talking. *points at his avatar*

Zovistograt

I regarded them as a minor thing until I got a Game Boy Pocket with Super Mario Land.  This, followed by the wonderful N64, made me an avid gamer.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Rayquarian

I know I was playing games at a young age.  I can remember playing my NES and Game Boy as a little kid.  I was probably 5.

Anarchy_Jas

I started playing videogames around 5 or 6. I was given a PS1 for my b-day, and started playing Crash Bendicoot: Warped! and Tekken 3. A few years later, my older sister's NES was found in the shed, and I started playing that. Then like a month later, my mom and dad bought me a N64.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."