News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Scariest game that you have played?

Started by Triforceman22, April 15, 2008, 11:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

For me, it's FEAR.

That darn child scares the poop out of me...

behind that, is RE4.
Damn monster that you can't kill. >_<

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

Nearly any first person shooter that's over T. I always know that "It's behind me, I know it is..." Then I die. The full reason why is because I think something is behind me in real life...creeping closer...closer...CLOSER!

Or RE0, even though I haven't played it I've seen my brother play it. The leeches...they're coming to impersonate/eat you!

Lotos

Resident Evil, I think?  I didn't get far at all ::)

JMV

The redeads from OoT used to scare the poop out of me when I first got the game.  Other than that I haven't been scared by anything in a game.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Quote from: JMV290 on April 15, 2008, 12:11:50 PM
The redeads from OoT used to scare the s*** out of me when I first got the game.  Other than that I haven't been scared by anything in a game.
The Redeads in Wind Waker are worse. The eyes...and the scream...and the face! *Crawls into fetal position*

Ridley

I'm surprised nobody said the piano from Mario 64. :D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Ridley on April 15, 2008, 12:22:53 PM
The endless stairs are scarier...you just brought back painful memories. >:(

F***ing merry-go-round, it's like being in the underworld.

Red

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 15, 2008, 12:26:55 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 15, 2008, 12:22:53 PM
The endless stairs are scarier...you just brought back painful memories. >:(

F***ing merry-go-round, it's like being in the underworld.
Lol. I remember that. Anyway, my first shooter because I'd ALWAYS get killed from behind. I'd run away towards the exit, but the dang thing would always kill me from behind and made a horrible screeching sound. ;-; I can't tell you more, (game etc) because I was too young, all I remember is that horrible screech.

Kaz

I think the only thing that's ever really made me jump in a game was the zombies in Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Even though they never surprise me anymore, they're still creepy as hell...especially the female ones.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Tupin

Bioshock.

Little Sisters. >_>

They are scary and cute at the same time.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Serious Sam.

You could be in a COMPLETELY empty room, and then BWAM! 800 screaming headless dudes (Yeah, I know.), and a couple giant reptilian things that could withstand 10 cannon ball shots. 0_o

Or you turn a corner, and there's 100 charging bulls heading right for you.

That games keeps you on your toes. Big time!

HTA!

When I was 5-6, I was scared of Banjo Kazooie  :D
Not the character, just the game.

Only thing that actually scared me was in HL2, crawling through a small tunnel, then BAM zombie attack.

Kilroy

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on April 15, 2008, 01:25:07 PM
I think the only thing that's ever really made me jump in a game was the zombies in Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Even though they never surprise me anymore, they're still creepy as hell...especially the female ones.
Oh God, I forgot about Conker's BFD. When I was first showed the game at 8 years old, the Sunflower scared the poop out of me ;-;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Friendly Hostile

The Haunted Mansion mansion level in Timesplitters FP was kinda freaky the first time I played through it.