News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

You know.... Oldsider's signature restrictions really were too much

Started by えっちーせんぱい, January 08, 2008, 08:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

After seeing Silvar's stupid little GIF of someone being kicked for the 343rd time against the other ones, it made me realise that Oldsider was really bad with that rule.

sleepin_dude_99

I never really had to abide by that rule, since I rarely had a sig.

Silverhawk79

Syncopathic

i know, i hated it...

i made crappier sigs due to the restriction

StarWindWizard7

I agree.

Plus that 150 KB Limit Crap really restricted me from making great looking Sigs.

I was Ban'd threaten by 1/3 because of it, which is why I want nothing to do with him :P

But Who's the "KOH" Now!!!!!!!?  :robotangry:

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Rius

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 08, 2008, 10:06:51 PM
I agree.

Plus that 150 KB Limit Crap really restricted me from making great looking Sigs.

I was Ban'd threaten by 1/3 because of it, which is why I want nothing to do with him :P
1/3 is one of the coolest users I met, she's just an intense mod. Never wrote the rules, just enforced them. Loves Terminator movies and hates bugs like the rest of us.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 08, 2008, 11:50:53 PM
I agree.

1/3 is one of the coolest users I met, she's just an intense mod. Never wrote the rules, just enforced them. Loves Terminator movies and hates bugs like the rest of us.

Bla bla bla!

1/3 scares me.

I thought he was a guy though...

Rius

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 09, 2008, 12:01:30 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 08, 2008, 11:50:53 PM
I agree.

Bla bla bla!

1/3 scares me.

I thought he was a guy though...

I'm not sure what it is, I just said she because you said he. I don't think any regular member knows 1/3's gender. O_O I know a bunch of small things, and it's probably in it's 20s, at least. I'm also guessing, from their login times, they work the day, and have religious events or something on Sundays.

Genius

Yeah, Nsider sig restrictions are terrible.  I love making sigs, but even after getting 90px, it was still hard to make anything decent.  Needless to say, making anything good with 48px is impossible.  I'm glad that most any other forum on the internet is better about that. 

The filesize limit sucks, too.  Though while I hate that, I have to admit that I do understand it a bit.  Starwind, the shiny things you make are awesome (seriously, what do you use for that?), but if everyone used one of those...  Imagine, 10 posts a page, that would generally mean 10MB+ for every page.  That's hard on people with broadband connections, and total murder for dial-up users.

Of course, people that have a problem with that can just disable sigs.

sleepin_dude_99

Triforceman22

I wouldn't be able to use my awesome sig on old Nsider...:(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk79

I agree.

I got warned for being 2KB over by Humu. :|

Tupin

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 09, 2008, 05:55:13 AM
I agree.

I got warned for being 2KB over by Humu. :|
Who still has a 56K modem anyway?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.