Started by JrDude, April 14, 2008, 06:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Can someone recolor my Avatar to this Wario?:
If so, can you make the bike match too?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Daft Pink

Lol. *looks at custom title* I already had it at that. I'll do it. ;) I'm not sure about the white part though. I never quite learned to recolor in white. But if you want, go ahead and look at my work in my old recolor thread.

JrDude

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 14, 2008, 07:27:28 PM
Lol. *looks at custom title* I already had it at that. I'll do it. ;) I'm not sure about the white part though. I never quite learned to recolor in white. But if you want, go ahead and look at my work in my old recolor thread.
If you use GIMP, make the saturation (or whatever) really high/low (I forget which) there, it will take away the color from there.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Daft Pink

Quote from: JrDude on April 14, 2008, 07:31:46 PM
If you use GIMP, make the saturation (or whatever) really high/low (I forget which) there, it will take away the color from there.
I use photoshop. If you might have seen, the last recolors in my thread are much better than the first ones. The first ones were horrible because they were my first, and then I got used to it. But photoshop has this thing so it doesn't go off the lines. It's quite helpful. But thanks, they have saturation in photoshop also. Although, it might take time for me to do that. I could have it ready by next saturday, or earlier.

JrDude

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 14, 2008, 07:59:28 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 14, 2008, 07:31:46 PM
I use photoshop. If you might have seen, the last recolors in my thread are much better than the first ones. The first ones were horrible because they were my first, and then I got used to it. But photoshop has this thing so it doesn't go off the lines. It's quite helpful. But thanks, they have saturation in photoshop also. Although, it might take time for me to do that. I could have it ready by next saturday, or earlier.
I hope the earlier = tomorow, and I also hope the earlier is what happens.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79