News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Any events recently remind you that you're getting older?

Started by Lotos, May 28, 2010, 06:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I just got assigned to my new college home recently.  I'm really going to be living different from how I am now.

Dog Food

I changed my major.

I haven't even applied to colleges yet and I've already moved onto my second major and pushed my old major to my minor. I know I'm getting older when my brain has surpassed the year I'm actually in.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kaz

My mother and sisters are moving halfway across the country and leaving me in Minnesota. I'd say that the sudden separation from my family in less than a week is a pretty quick wake-up call, in addition to this being my last year of school for now.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Syncopathic

I turn 19 in 7 months.
7. Fucking. Months.
Not even a year before I enter the last year of my teen life.
Feels good man.

Magnum

Military was at school today and told me they would give me a flash drive if I did 50 push-ups. I did, it was 1 GB, and I got MILLIONS OF ARMY CRAP I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

not famy

Mystic

Jhen Mohran

I have to start giving on Christmas instead of receiving.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Java

Dog Food

Quote from: Java on November 28, 2010, 12:44:42 PM
College Apps. College Apps. College Apps.

Quote from: Marisa on November 28, 2010, 12:22:21 PM
I have to start giving on Christmas instead of receiving.
It's more like I start buying people presents, rather than making them. Although that's been going on for quite a few years, so it's second nature now.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Java on November 28, 2010, 12:44:42 PM
College Apps. College Apps. College Apps.
EFF YOU SEE KAY. I'm seriously screwed seeing as I haven't started any of mine yet.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Nayrman

Assuming I don't fail anything, I have three semesters and then I graduate COLLEGE. Oy...

ThePowerOfOne

I just turned 17. 1 year away from being an adult... *sob*

Whatever. I guess i'm happy about it. I currently live in an appartment with my best friend, but still in the same town as my parents. But when I turn 18, i'm FINALLY moving away from this tiny poop town. I've been saving money since I was like... 14 to move away. Who knows? Mabe me, my boyfriend, and best friend will all end up moving to Japan. We all love it and speak some Japanese. It's just a matter of finding a place in our price range.

Ugh... It's a pain to get older and have to think about these things...