Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

StarWindWizard7

I haven't seen you in a long time JMV..

Welcome back.

As you can see, your Mods are doing a well job still, even if your not here!

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Jono2 on October 14, 2007, 11:46:19 PM
I wouldnt be online right now if I was able to sleep. -_-

stupid naps at 5:00 in the afternoon. >_>
I'm not the only one who takes those?
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 14, 2007, 11:54:15 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on October 14, 2007, 11:46:19 PM
I wouldnt be online right now if I was able to sleep. -_-

stupid naps at 5:00 in the afternoon. >_>
I'm not the only one who takes those?

Are you serious?

Naps rule!

Perfect for when there is really nothing to do, and your tired/sleepy.

And especially if you have plans in staying up late at night anyway.

You just have to have time.
I like to take 4+ hours of sleeping when it comes to napping.  :robothappy:

Bender

Bender

Shujinco2

Seriously!

Just about a month ago, I was going to football practices! So, not ONLY was I at school for 7 hours already, I had another 3 hours of football practice! Doing the math, THAT'S 10 HOURS FOR JUST AT SCHOOL! Not ONLY that, but I also eat supper RIGHT when i get home! (Which is about 6:30) And then, I can FINALLY get on the computer! But what's this, because of school, I HAVE TO GO TO BED AT 10:00 EVERY SCHOOL DAY! Not only that, but I have to be off the computer by (;00 IN ORDER to get ready for bed! So, doing that math again, THAT MEANS I GET ONLY 2 HOURS and 30 MINUTES (The 30 minuites come from when I'm on in the morning.) ON THE COMPUTER!

The GOOD thing is I quit football practice and started waking up a half an hour earlier, so NOW I get 6 hours on the computer!

But yes, having a life is VERY time consuming!

Bender

Quote from: Shujinco on October 15, 2007, 10:28:27 AM
Seriously!

Just about a month ago, I was going to football practices! So, not ONLY was I at school for 7 hours already, I had another 3 hours of football practice! Doing the math, THAT'S 10 HOURS FOR JUST AT SCHOOL! Not ONLY that, but I also eat supper RIGHT when i get home! (Which is about 6:30) And then, I can FINALLY get on the computer! But what's this, because of school, I HAVE TO GO TO BED AT 10:00 EVERY SCHOOL DAY! Not only that, but I have to be off the computer by (;00 IN ORDER to get ready for bed! So, doing that math again, THAT MEANS I GET ONLY 2 HOURS and 30 MINUTES (The 30 minuites come from when I'm on in the morning.) ON THE COMPUTER!

The GOOD thing is I quit football practice and started waking up a half an hour earlier, so NOW I get 6 hours on the computer!

But yes, having a life is VERY time consuming!

omg I TOTALLY agree with THAT  because i GET very busy at times because things get HECTIC you know WHAT I MEAN???!!!  :|

HeroOfTimeO0

I know what you mean. x_x
There's just not enough time in the day.

I guess your just one of those freaks who has better stuff to do than get online all day. ::)
...̅̅̅

Zovistograt

This is why having a life is overrated.  Who has time to do anything but schoolwork and posting for hours on Internet forums?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

Quote from: Bender on October 15, 2007, 10:16:07 AM
mod me. i shall keep law and order.
no. he'll just abuse power and ban innocent people like me. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

HoganM

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 15, 2007, 11:47:33 AM
This is why having a life is overrated.  Who has time to do anything but schoolwork and posting for hours on Internet forums?
What about watching anime  ::)