News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Halo 3 didnt live up to they hype?

Started by PokeHunterX, September 28, 2007, 08:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

According to some people I know that have already beaten the game, the story mode wasn't that great, what do you think?

It was awesome!
The ending could have been better.
It totally sucked.
It's what I expected it to be.
It doesn't matter, Halo is all about the multiplayer.

PokeHunterX

Well almost everyone I know that has gotten halo 3 has already beaten the game, and according to them the story mode was ok, but not great. I don't have the game but according to them the ending was that good. But I guess it doesn't really matter since IMO Halo games are all about the multiplayer.
POKEMASTER 08 IS BACK WITH A NEW ATTITUDE!

Joe Kid

It was awesome, a little short, but the story is good and the levels are great, especially the last level.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

NJNETSFAN15

*Can't belive bungie went the lazy way with Master and the Arbriter*

MEh. From what I've seen, the story itself isn't bad, but the ending, on either version is kinda cheesy, and the fact that the arbriter and Master Chief and the Arbrite became "OMG <3 BFF" kinda made me upset, considering  I was wanting an epic boss battle with the arbriter, where you don't kill him, and MAYBE, a battle from the reverse angle, you playing as the arbriter, and fighting MAster Cheif, THEN, MAYBE, a level where you team up.

But NOOOOOO let's be lazy and unoriginal.

Joe Kid

Simple. Arbiter>Master Chief. Chief wouldn't stand a chance.

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Wolf

The hype wasn't for the single player, it was mainly for the multi player.

Commander Awesome

The only complaint about the story is how they killed a certain character. And where the intercourse  did Mr. Lightbulb get a freaking death ray?
Multiplayer... Oddball. Fucking broken.

Wolf

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 01, 2007, 01:32:02 PM
The only complaint about the story is how they killed a certain character. And where the intercourse  did Mr. Lightbulb get a freaking death ray?

They ruined oddball? I haven't had a chance to play it because it hasn't come up in matchmaking. If it is ruined, I'm going to be mad. Oddball was my favorite type of match in Halo 2.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Wolf on October 01, 2007, 05:01:24 PM
Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 01, 2007, 01:32:02 PM

They ruined oddball? I haven't had a chance to play it because it hasn't come up in matchmaking. If it is ruined, I'm going to be mad. Oddball was my favorite type of match in Halo 2.
Oddball = Magic one hit kill melee. Even with fully charged overshield.

Seriously, all anyone ever does is camp the Shield Doors, and wait for you to get in striking distance.

Joe Kid

Meh, I hate oddball, slayer is better.

I turn 20 in 24 days.