<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

ledgend of zelda collector's edition.

Started by zeldaguy6, February 05, 2008, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanguy

Quote from: butterflyboy1974 on February 11, 2008, 02:21:26 PM
Quote from: zeldaguy6 on February 05, 2008, 04:46:34 PM
anyone hear of it? i have it, it came out around 2003 for gamecube before the windwaker.
I includes The first ledgend of zelda, Links adventure (the 2nd), majora's mask and OOT
It also has a demo and video for the windwaker (i have the windwaker anyway) and a
zelda history type of thing video. its pretty cool. all the buttons are changed to fit the gamecube controller.
And the nes games feel like ur playing the virtual console. I recomend it if you dont own at least 2 of those games already. ;D

Heard of it??  I ran to Target to pre-order my game so I could get that promo disc as soon as I saw it in the newspaper ad.  I already owned all of those games but hadn't played them all on my GCN.  Now when the Master Quest promo disc came out, I think i peed myself
yea, lol. My sister was standing in line at like 200 in the morning and got the last gamecube and collectors edition bundle pack.

Oren

Quote from: Seanguy on February 11, 2008, 07:03:03 PM
anyone hear of it? i have it, it came out around 2003 for gamecube before the windwaker.
I includes The first ledgend of zelda, Links adventure (the 2nd), majora's mask and OOT
It also has a demo and video for the windwaker (i have the windwaker anyway) and a
zelda history type of thing video. its pretty cool. all the buttons are changed to fit the gamecube controller.
And the nes games feel like ur playing the virtual console. I recomend it if you dont own at least 2 of those games already. ;D

Heard of it??  I ran to Target to pre-order my game so I could get that promo disc as soon as I saw it in the newspaper ad.  I already owned all of those games but hadn't played them all on my GCN.  Now when the Master Quest promo disc came out, I think i peed myself
yea, lol. My sister was standing in line at like 200 in the morning and got the last gamecube and collectors edition bundle pack.
wow lucky!

Seanguy

Quote from: Oren on February 12, 2008, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: Seanguy on February 11, 2008, 07:03:03 PM
sure, i am...

wow lucky!

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Why, yes! I was just playing it, in fact. Did you know you can kill Ganon using nothing but deku nuts?  ;D