<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nayrman's thoughts on today's update: March 4th

Started by Nayrman, March 04, 2008, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

*Twilight Zone theme plays*
*Nayrman rises from the grave*
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!
*lighting strike*

ANYHOO:
75M: Yay origional Donkeky Kong stage! It sucks it's the elevator level tho X_X;;. It's an okay level, but a very jump heavy one. Oh well, I can just make the REAL frist level on the editor. Thank goodness for that!
8/10

DK Specials: Wow....this just proves how sucky DK is, saying how it's hard to make any of his specials hit. Oh well, nothing new there.
1/10

Apollo

i give it a 7.5/10
cool level cause i like the retro theme
dk was stupid

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on March 04, 2008, 04:54:53 PM
*Twilight Zone theme plays*
*Nayrman rises from the grave*
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!
*lighting strike*

ANYHOO:
75M: Yay origional Donkeky Kong stage! It sucks it's the elevator level tho X_X;;. It's an okay level, but a very jump heavy one. Oh well, I can just make the REAL frist level on the editor. Thank goodness for that!

DK Specials: Wow....this just proves how sucky DK is, saying how it's hard to make any of his specials hit. Oh well, nothing new there.
I think Sakurai telling us each characters moves are pointless...

OMG, "Instruction Manual" Say it with me people! It's not that hard to read/understand/comprehend and then
go to training mode and figure out the moves yourself, ........JEEZ.

DK's special move and everybody else's special moves get a 0/10. Period.

The stage however ...I welcome it. It looks like so much fun, not to mention a person who can "fly" really
seems to have an advantage here I believe.
8.9/10 for stage.

Tupin

Who really cares about updates anymore?

But I give this update a 7/10.

Meh.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

You didn't give your scores. XD

Anyway, I give 75m a 9/10
I wanted to see a DK stage and I wanted to see more about it.

DK special moves: I give a 6/10.
I learned a little from this update. ::)

@Starwind: At least when he gives us a Special Move, it's a Double Update.

Macawmoses

This is where I remind you all about spoiling the game for yourself. The solution to this? Don't whine about the updates, YOU WRECKED THE GAME AND NO ONE ELSE! Simple.

I didn't want to wreck the game in that way for myself, but part of my job includes knowing the game inside and out, so I can enforce spoiler warnings and the like. The other is watching every last video you post to make sure it isn't an NS2 video or illegal content.

So, don't whine. I appreciate these updates for their merit.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2008, 06:14:05 PM
This is where I remind you all about spoiling the game for yourself. The solution to this? Don't whine about the updates, YOU WRECKED THE GAME AND NO ONE ELSE! Simple.

I didn't want to wreck the game in that way for myself, but part of my job includes knowing the game inside and out, so I can enforce spoiler warnings and the like. The other is watching every last video you post to make sure it isn't an NS2 video or illegal content.

I'm going to continue to whine about it if I feel like it, that doesn't mean you have to read it. :P

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 04, 2008, 06:47:44 PM

I'm going to continue to whine about it if I feel like it, that doesn't mean you have to read it. :P
MOD FIGHT!
*goes to find camera*
Yea, I agree taht the updates are fine besides the dumb special moves ones...
they're really worthelss. Moves almost have nothing to do with picking a character...
just pick your favorite dude and learn to use him....
thats what I did a lot.

Macawmoses

I have to read every post on the board, you know that -_-

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2008, 06:59:25 PM

I have to read every post on the board, you know that -_-
Ok, well that doesn't mean you have to like it, sorry!