News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Solesaver's thoughts blog. (No.13)

Started by solesaver, October 01, 2007, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solesaver

So, we finally see Lucas.  I know everyone has been saying he will be for a long time but now it is officially official.

Now many people are still debating Ness and it could really go either way.  Honestly, though I have never played the Earthbound games, the characters all seem similar, and didn't I hear Ness's moves aren't even his own moves.  I think that Lucas will take the moves that are his own from the game and Ness will get the boot.  But like I said it could still go either way.

I definately like the look.  One thing I noticed is that his clothes (except the hat) are the same as Ness's.  At least as far as I remember.

This one looks like PK fire

I don't know what the bottom left is but it is vaguely like PK thunder.

It's a bird, it's a plane...
What ARE they looking at.  I will chuckle if that is a move.  Like the prank, "Look over there!" *looks* *oh blindside.* "What now!"  I doubt it though.  Prolly a taunt.

Feel free to reply with your thoughts on my thoughts on Sakurai's thoughts. Or, just let this poor thread sink down to the bottomless abyss of un-loved threads.

Here is the update I am referring to.

Solesaver's thoughts blog. (No.12)

Water ☮

i think ness will still be in the game just unlockable this time along with captain falcon.

IAMTHEGAMER

i think the look over there thing is kinds like mewtwos confusion...and ps the "PK fire" is pronounced PK poyor

i think its based on pyro for fire
Many fans clamored for Wario to join the fray, and so now he finally makes his appearance...