News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

A good time consuming game

Started by Common Sense 312, May 21, 2008, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Common Sense 312

So, in a week, I'll be on a plane, which will take about a day to get to my destination. I'm just wondering if anybody could suggest any good time consuming games I could buy? I'm thinking of getting Jam Session, Flash Focus, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, or Worms open warfare 2, but any other recommendations are fine.
but...

noodle976

Quote from: Common Sense 312 on May 21, 2008, 10:15:57 AM
So, in a week, I'll be on a plane, which will take about a day to get to my destination. I'm just wondering if anybody could suggest any good time consuming games I could buy? I'm thinking of getting Jam Session, Flash Focus, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, or Worms open warfare 2, but any other recommendations are fine.
Jam Sessions is very boring |:
Flash Focus isn't very time consuming, and it's not very fun...
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon annoyed me :( when the pokeymanz run, they don't look like they're running, everything just speeds up.... and the battles are really boring  :( all you do is press a all the time....
Worms Open Warfare 2 is fun if you have friends to play it with over nintendo wifi... but the worms move so slowly D:
Just get The World Ends With You  :O Or if you can import, get Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2

HTA!

Fire Emblem 7-8
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time.

Light

I recommend any of the Pokemon games, or Trauma Center: Under the Knife. The latter is extremely time consuming, especially if you want to beat the entire game.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Fusion (GBA)

Allegretto

Quote from: Common Sense 312 on May 21, 2008, 10:15:57 AM
Yea I would say the world ends with you or Mario kart DS.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 21, 2008, 06:52:00 PM
Fire Emblem 7-8
There it is! Get this one

RedYoshi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 02, 2008, 10:59:57 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 21, 2008, 06:52:00 PM
Fire Emblem 7-8
There it is! Get this one

I remember that one. Partners in time is great especially if you liked the first one on GBA.
Will edit sig later...:P

thunderhero4