News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Why do noobs complain that's Ike's range is too hard to avoid when...

Started by CommanderFlint, July 19, 2008, 11:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CommanderFlint

Wolf's blaster is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more harder to avoid?  :|

Seriously I can't get through that those things. Grenades and a Nikita missle don't work & dodging places you where he wants you(unless it's a smalll stage or something like Port Town)

Nayrman

because ppl don't think.
Ike is slow enough to avoid if you're actually good at dodging (save maybe Quick Draw but that's it)

Timmy0591

Quick Draw is alot easier to dodge then say Ike's Bair. All you have to do is just Shield when you see the animation. Once he lets go (And I know he has to, and if hes waiting for your shield to go down, just jump and Immediately do a sidestep in the air.) and it hits your shield he has alot of lag finishing the animation, which is more than enough for a counter attack or a grab. Practically anyone with a projectile can rape Ike.

And to answer the question in this thread. Whoever has trouble against Ike just simply cannot dodge right. Ikes are alot easier for me then the small or fast characters. It could also be a spacing issue with your character, which you shouldn't be complaining, because thats YOUR fault.

Wolfs Blaster isn't all that great, aside from the few seconds of stun, it isn't anything special. What I suggest doing is just hitting back with a projectile, or if you don't have one, jump in with an arial.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.