News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

A HILARIOUS thing that happened to me one time

Started by Louise Francoise le Blanc, August 30, 2008, 11:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louise Francoise le Blanc

this one time i was chillin with my tomodachi right nothing new and then we decided to go play DDR so we busted out our money and went down to DDR land otherwise known by plebians as the arcade stupid commoners anyway yeah so we aristocoolcats went dwon to DDRland and busted us some groovy smoovy moves that would make even those crazy break dancing guys jealous you know like Jay-Z or whatever anyway yeah so we were busting some wario smooth moves when all of a sudden a tree fell into the forest normally this would not affect us as we were in DDRLand but all of a sudden I tried to cast a spelll of good smells onto my friend and his hair turned green which was pretty cool i guess but his hair was already green so we didn't really notice anything so we were fighting right FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES against some big beast i think his name was danceguy3000 or something and then my wand blew up into flowers and we frolicked through the flowers

Oh I also beat Miko Miko Nurse at 395350 BPM good times.
~おわり

jnfs2014

Level_9_Chao

Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Level_9_Chao

Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kaso

Silverhawk79