News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Add One, Subtract One

Started by Java, March 27, 2010, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

We all had our preferences for characters in Brawl.

As the character updates came in and as the game was finally released, we grew to love certain characters and grew to hate others.

Most of us, if not all of us were disappointed that one or more characters were not included in the final game or that certain characters were included over others.

My question for you is this:
Given the choice of making additions or subtractions to the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which characters would you add and which would you subtract?

Here's the catch: As the topic title suggests, you can only add ONE character to the cast and you can only subtract ONE character from the cast. (Note: Third party characters are allowed.)

To serve as a reminder, here's a (crappy) picture of the full cast of Brawl:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Take off Sonic and add Raiden so Snake has a clone. :P

Thirdkoopa

Oh darn this is so difficult. Mainly for the fact that everyone (Yes, even rob) has something to contribute to the roster unlike melee where most could just say "DOC, DONE"

But if I had to pick and couldn't get rid of one of the extra movesets (i.e. Pokemon Trainer) then I'd just go for Toon Link and search into more of a link that represents everyone.

After that I don't know. The Masked Man would be awesome and my bias choice. An FF character that fits into Nintendo's grand scheme is also a neat idea. But I think if I was to pick something based off of what could do more without licensing rights then I'd for sure say Isaac would be amazing. Would be fine with any of the three thrown on.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nayrman

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 27, 2010, 02:58:03 PM
Take off Sonic and add Raiden so Snake has a clone. :P
*smacks on the side of the head with a sledgehammer*

Minus? ROB NO DOUBT

Add: Isaac from Golden Sun, or if third parties are allowed, Megaman

SkyMyl

JrDude

Remove Random for Mega Man X
:)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Broken_Cartridge

Remove Ness for Ninten j/k

I really dont know. Would love having the Megaman from Megaman Legends in there...I suppose I would get rid of Rob(cause I dont ever play as him)

Shujinco2

Minus Dedede
Add Classic Mario

DededeCloneChris

Someguy13

Remove Snake for Megaman Trigger

Or remove R.O.B. for Isaac.

Cornwad

Wolf is a pretty cool guy but he doesn't need to be there. Get him outta there and put the Doc back in because Doctor Mario is a Doctor and Doctors are cool.

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on April 03, 2010, 07:03:56 PM
Wolf is a pretty cool guy but he doesn't need to be there. Get him outta there and put the Doc back in because Doctor Mario is a Doctor and Doctors are cool.
No Eggplant Wizard? =P

Cornwad

The Wii can't handle Eggplant Wizard, he needs to be in HD. He can be in the next Smash Bros game  ;)

The Riddler

Fuck anyone who wants ROB out. :(

Subtract no one.
Add Balloon Fighter.

Red

Subtract Wolf, add Megaman.

Really, we didn't need 2 Fox clones.