News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

How many Smash games do you own?

Started by Dog Food, May 03, 2010, 12:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

There have been three Smash games. How many out of those three do you actually have? And I don't mean ROMs or VC or any poop like that. How many of the Smash games do you actually own and have beaten all the way?

I have all three, and I completely beat SSB64 and Melee. Never got all of the achievements in Brawl and I'm not bothering with it. I only play Brawl with friends now, it's just not one of those games that is fun alone. I also have SSB64 as a ROM and on the VC, because I get too lazy to hook up my N64 sometimes.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

Just Melee and Brawl.

I have beaten 64, but only on Rom.

Rayquarian

I own all three.  My sister owns an actual copy of SSB, but I obtained it for the Wii myself.  I bought SSBM three weeks before Brawl, and I bought Brawl on launch day.

Zero

I have one copy of SSB that I bought recently. I traded alot of my old stuff a long time ago. Just recently I've been restoring that collection.

I have two copies of Melee, the original 2001 version and a more recent 2004 one.

and I have Brawl, got it on launch day but I don't play it much.

Mystic

I have all 3. I actually have 2 copies of SSBM.

JrDude

Quote from: KJ on May 03, 2010, 12:39:43 PM
I have all three, and I completely beat SSB64 and Melee. Never got all of the achievements in Brawl
Quote from: Rayquarian on May 03, 2010, 03:10:30 PM
I own all three.
Quote from: Zero on May 03, 2010, 03:52:50 PM
I have one copy of SSB
I have two copies of Melee
and I have Brawl, got it on launch day but I don't play it much.
Quote from: Classic Luigi on May 03, 2010, 05:03:09 PM
I have all 3.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

I have all three for their respective consoles, and they all three still work!

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Neerb

I have Melee and Brawl. Never owned SSB, but I did rent it several times and play it at friends' houses.

tibar21

i have all three.  i downloaded  64 off the wii shop channel but i don't really play that or melee much anymore. just brawl a lot.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

SkyMyl

I own Melee and Brawl, and 64 on the VC. We had 64 at some point, but I think it got lost. We then rented the poop out of it until a certain point, and never picked it up again.

Macawmoses

The 64 cartridge, Melee, Brawl, 64 on VC. :)

Light

I have all three, but I can't find my copy of Melee. :(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

Triforceman22

I own all three and they're all beaten to 100%.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Riddler

Currently, I only own SM64, unfortunately.
I had Melee, but that got lost somewhere. Brawl is with my brother's friend, who has our Wii.