News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

A New Game, or Melee Online?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 07:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: arachnid on May 14, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Other than being cheep with chain grabs do you have anything against snake as a character? because next to Zelda he is my best character.

Snake isn't even the best character to chain grab with. He can grab release pretty decently but he really wasn't the primary character I was referring to.

He has a defensive play style that, while I like playing, I don't like playing against because you can play some really gay ass Snakes. Granted, when they spam nades you can avoid them, but all of his tilts are so ridiculously overpowered. They have the power of intercourse ing Smash attacks and for that reason I feel that he was a poorly designed character. I could go on and on, but ultimately it doesn't matter. A well played MK can decimate a Snake.

Java

I'd take the new game, and hope they made the improvements that Brawl needed - online included.

tibar21

make a new game of course. a remake with a few adjustments is nowhere near as fun. Just make the game play a tad faster, make a balanced roster, and make real combos possible again, not to mention an online as good as Mario Kart Wii. Thats way more than reasonable.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Dawei

If the melee online wasn't 100% perfect, I would definitely take the new game. If it was though, I'm not sure which I'd pick. It depends what direction they took the new game in. If they attempted to make it even more casual than Brawl, I'm not sure I'd like it.

Someguy13

I would like Brawl more than Melee if they just sped it up. If they did that and made online bearable I would want a new game.

SkyMyl

I don't really see the point of Online Melee, aside from appeasing GameFAQs fanboys. I'd rather have a new game.