News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

PSP

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 02:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

For those that have it, do you think it was worth the buy? And what games do you have?

Personally, I love my PSP to death. I think it is the second best hand held system I've had, right behind the SP. Sure the button layout is weird, but I don't mind that much.

I don't have many games unfortunately.
Final Fantasy Tactics: WOTL
Jean D'Arc
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Persona

I know that I will be getting Persona 3, and there are tons of other games on my list to buy.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Thirdkoopa

I think it was worth the buy but only when I get more games I want later (And possibly but doubtfully pirate mine) I paid 100$, and overall I consider the two portables better than the three consoles in terms of at least solo-player gameplay.

As for my games:
FF Tactics
Ape Escape On the Loose
Ape Escape Academy
Rachet & Clank Size Matters
Patapon
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Rayquarian

I don't have it, but I wouldn't mind something that works well with homebrew.  Maybe I should jailbreak my iPhone...nah.

Spud

I love my PSP. Not bad for homebrew, music, and movies. I prefer it over iPod. lolapple
Also, I need my portable RPG fix...
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Disgaea
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy Tactics
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Half-Minute Hero
Metal Gear Ac!d
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Persona
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology

Also can't wait for Kingdom Hearts: Birth Before Sleep and Persona 3.

Potestas

Bought a PSP a while back, the 3000 it was. Bought Dissidia with it and bought Fate/Unlimited Codes over PSN.

Watched more anime on it than played games though.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Allegory

I love my PSP even though it is currently broken. My favorite Game for it is Dissidia.

BOREDFOREVER

I do think mine was worth the purchase.  Disgaea, FF Tactics, GOd of War, and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops were great games.

jatoskep

Got one today, only bought Dissidia for it, but hacking it and putting on a custom firmware so I can play torrented games. :D

And Dissidia is awesome btw.

:D Only $100 for a refurb at gamestop. I bought a PSP 3000 new yesterday actually, but I returned it this morning and got the Refurb'd 1000 because it's hackable. And tbh, I actually like the feel of the 1000 better. (plus it shoots UMDs, intercourse  yeah)

NiMa74

The only truly amazing game for the PSP that I played was "Infected". It's really good. It's a pretty funny/really fun shooter. It had a kickass online mode, but seeing as the game's old as hell, I'm guessing that it's probably empty now. Still, I recommend giving it a buy because of it's awesome single player mode.

Spud

Quote from: jatoskep on June 17, 2010, 08:49:22 AM
Got one today, only bought Dissidia for it, but hacking it and putting on a custom firmware so I can play torrented games. :D

And Dissidia is awesome btw.

:D Only $100 for a refurb at gamestop. I bought a PSP 3000 new yesterday actually, but I returned it this morning and got the Refurb'd 1000 because it's hackable. And tbh, I actually like the feel of the 1000 better. (plus it shoots UMDs, intercourse  yeah)
I like the 2000 better for CFW due to having twice as much RAM.
Speaking of models, the PSP Go still doesn't look appealing to me.

Allegory

Quote from: Spud on June 19, 2010, 02:21:53 AM
Speaking of models, the PSP Go still doesn't look appealing to me.

Agreed

BOREDFOREVER

I just dropped my 2000.  No real damage, but the battery shot out the back and I lost a crapload of power-leveling on Disgaea.

Thirdkoopa

I'll get more stuff for my PSP eventually now that I'm back in the US.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I've considered getting a PSP, but there hasn't been enough games to convince me to buy it.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 27, 2010, 05:26:19 PM
I've considered getting a PSP, but there hasn't been enough games to convince me to buy it.
Which explains why you get the homebrew version!