News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Games you want on the VC

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 21, 2010, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Just to see em there even if you pirated/already beat em.

Personally I'd want Earthbound. While it's overrated for something 800 points and I could easily recommend to a few friends who don't enjoy piracy (inter and irl)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Neerb

DONKEY KONG 64

Earthbound, just to see what it's like (was that the N64 one, or something else?)

Buck Bumble!!! Who doesn't love a gun-wielding bumblebee with an awesome theme song?

Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie (I hate you, Microsoft)

Other than that, everything I want is there: Star Fox 64, F-Zero X, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Super Smash Bros. (although I haven't actually bought it yet), Paper Mario, and the Zelda 64 games (although I won't buy them since I have the Collector's Edition).

The Riddler

Lotos

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 21, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
DONKEY KONG 64

There's been some debate about something similar back on Oldsider with the DK board.  We wanted a DS port, I mean, if Super Mario 64 can get one, why not this game?  The main problem: Jetpack is Rare's.  Rare is Microsoft's.  To further complicate things, (an updated?) Jetpack was rereleased on XBL arcade.

Still, I bet they can find a way around that.  Not that they'd do it :(

Anyway, want to purchase: DKC3, Super Mario RPG (that's on there, right?), Mario Kart 64, Yoshi Story, Pokemon Snap, Super Mario Bros 2 (Lost Levels), possibly Kirby 64?

Mystic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mystic on May 22, 2010, 11:50:58 PM
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
You're late. That game was released on the VC for a long time now.

ON TOPIC:
EarthBound Zero & 1

SkyMyl

Zero

The Mega Man X games should probably be there, but they aren't.

Mystic

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 23, 2010, 12:44:23 AM
You're late. That game was released on the VC for a long time now.
Oh yes, I remember now.

Shujinco2

Earthbound Zero and Earthbound
Sunset Riders
Goldeneye (Won't happen though. ;-; )

others...

Java

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 21, 2010, 05:54:29 PM
DONKEY KONG 64
I'd love to see Donkey Kong 64 on VC.
I never really got to play it much. The only chance I got was at my cousin's house on the very rare occasion that I went. I remember I did love the game, even if I only ever got to play the first level...

Wrath_of_Majora

Doesn't matter. Games for any of those consoles I can play on my Wii for free, anyway.

Kayo

Super Mario Kart plzkthx

Although, I can get that without paying, thanks to Homebrew, and emulators, even though it's still more fun with a controller rather than a keyboard.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kianglo on June 21, 2010, 08:36:16 AM
Super Mario Kart
...that's been available on the VC since November.

DededeCloneChris

Lufia I
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
Pocky & Rocky