Started by SkyMyl, May 29, 2010, 07:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Super Mario Galaxy.

Bored the hell out of me.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Riddler

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 30, 2010, 05:54:56 PM
Hotel Mario soley for the horrendous gameplay.  Seen videos of it, and dear god...

The only barely redeeming part of it are the awfully hilarious and stupid cutscenes that make such hilarious and stupid youtube poops that allow me to kill time here and there.
"Hotel Mario doesn't count."

Galaxy. I don't like the whole running-around-worlds thing, I'd rather one flat world with a hub to other worlds that are also flat. Also, I hate Space.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Zero

Holy hell this thread is filled with WAT

But yeah, Super Paper Mario is poopastic

darkmario

*braces flame shield*
I didn't like any of the Mario rpg games(Other than the Paper Mario series, if it counts). I just didn't like Mario in an RPG. The characters and stories are great, but I cant take a Mario RPG game serious.

Okay... fine. BIS was awesome. I can't deny that.

Zero

Quote from: darkmario on May 31, 2010, 06:39:27 PM
*braces flame shield*
I didn't like any of the Mario rpg games(Other than the Paper Mario series, if it counts). I just didn't like Mario in an RPG. The characters and stories are great, but I cant take a Mario RPG game serious.

Okay... fine. BIS was awesome. I can't deny that.

Paper Mario and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door count. Super Paper Mario doesn't.

Super Mario RPG is fantastic, as are the first two M&L games. Seeing as all the Mario RPG games are incredibly similar I don't see why you dislike some but like others, as you weren't specific.

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Oh yeah, Mario and Luigi 2 wasn't that good either. Mario RPG 2s tend to be pretty meh.

Tupin

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 30, 2010, 05:54:56 PM
Hotel Mario soley for the horrendous gameplay.  Seen videos of it, and dear god...

The only barely redeeming part of it are the awfully hilarious and stupid cutscenes that make such hilarious and stupid youtube poops that allow me to kill time here and there.
Hotel Mario is actually pretty impressive and fun if you think of it as a puzzle game and not a platformer.

Galaxy was okay. The music was my favorite part, but I think I like Galaxy 2 better, based on what I've played of it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

Super Mario Land or Super Mario World 2

Cornwad

Super Mario Land 2 is pretty boring too compared to 1.

Level_9_Chao

Quote from: Cornwad on June 02, 2010, 07:07:57 PM

I think I had a friend a long time ago that had 2; if I remember it was pretty big.

I remember now, I got Mario Land 1 for like 5 bucks last summer, expecting it to be awesome. The physics are kind of crap. Everything's too small. Hated it.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on June 02, 2010, 07:07:57 PM
And yet, SML2 was essentially the Game Boy version of Super Mario World.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 03, 2010, 07:58:06 AM
And yet, SML2 was essentially the Game Boy version of Super Mario World.

huh? not really

Cornwad

I think SML is exactly what a game boy game should be, quick easy fun without worring about story or anything. Last year I played it after I was finished with finals, and it was pretty great.