10. Metroid: Other M
11. Donkey Kong Country Returns
12. Nintendo 3DS (ANALOG STICK)
13. Kid Icarus: Uprising
14. Nintendogs + cats
15. SHIT LOAD OF 3DS TITLES
16. That kickass video of Reggie getting burned

Nintendo wins.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nayrman

Quote from: Light on June 15, 2010, 10:22:49 AM
Everything that happened:

1. LoZ: Skyward Sword
Looks ok. I have some problems with the visual designs, and the way it was handled on stage. "interference" my ass, we all know it's going to be VERY awkward the first time playing, and I wish they had actually shown a better clip. Doesn't look THAT exciting to be honest. Oh, and released in 2011? Plz, we know it's gonna get delayed to 2012...
2. Mario Sports Mix
Ugh... do we really need MORE sports mini-games on the Wii? Seriously? We had two Olympic games with Sonic, as well as two Wii Sports. I fail to see the point other than make money on the kids...
3. Wii Party
Hi cheap Mario Party knock-off, almost didn't recognize you there. (goes and plays Mario Party 2 instead)
4. Just Dance 2
No opinion, not my game, don't care
5. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Looks fun, but it REALLY shows how crappy the DS's graphics are. But hey, the game looks fun, so I'm still excited.
6. GoldenEye 007
For the love of god Activision, this better be good! One of my most cherished childhood games is getting a "sequel/remake/whatever". I want this now!
7. Epic Mickey
Looks...ok...I guess. Kind of looks like Rayman 2: The Great Escape but Disney-fied.
8. Kirby's Epic Yarn
I'll give it a try
9. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
Not a fan of the series, but wow a WHOLE YEAR to get over here? Jeez.
"It has exploration!" Uh...where? PLEASE EXPLAIN! But it's the one game for the Wii (besides Goldeneye) meant for us gamers on the Wii. Looks good.
Super Nintendo? In MAH Wii? It's more likely than you think!!
3D can be turned off. Win. Motion Controlls, suck. It has a analog stick. Win. But we didn't show anything besides one trailer. Boo.
This took HOW LONG TO BE MADE!? But still, I'm happy Pit's back and they're using the Brawl model. And what's this? It looks like NiGHTS!? YES. OH, and the voice acting DOESN'T FUCKING SUCK. Nintendo, you're actually TRYING for once!
14. Nintendogs + cats
:| (plays my Tomagotchi from 1995 instead)
THEY DIDN'T SHOW ANY OF THEM!!!
THAT'S FOR E3 2008 YOU BASTARD!

Nintendo wins.

My opinions in bold.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2010, 10:44:28 AM
"It has exploration!" Uh...where? PLEASE EXPLAIN! But it's the one game for the Wii (besides Goldeneye) meant for us gamers on the Wii. Looks good.

Except for, you know, Kirby and Donkey Kong and Zelda and Epic Mickey.  :|

DededeCloneChris

Ha, Nintendo surely annihilates the competition this time. I'm very excited for many of those games. :)

Nayrman

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 15, 2010, 10:58:12 AM
Except for, you know, Kirby and Donkey Kong and Zelda and Epic Mickey.  :|

1. I meant for this year
2. Kirby, DK, and Epic Mickey are one of those "EVERYONE" type of games. Not that I'm complaining about DK, but I mean something that will actually make the other two jealous.

Tupin

Nothing wrong with a game that truly everyone can play, because that includes the original fanbase of a series.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on June 15, 2010, 11:08:32 AM
Nothing wrong with a game that truly everyone can play, because that includes the original fanbase of a series.

Exactly. "For everyone" means it would appeal to core and casuals alike, ala Super Mario Galaxy.

tibar21

i missed for a intercourse ing science test. sounds like nintendo dominated though.
So they never did anything for black/white?
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Neerb

Quote from: Nik on June 15, 2010, 01:16:14 PM
i missed for a intercourse ing science test. sounds like nintendo dominated though.
So they never did anything for black/white?

Nope; it's not even on Nintendo's E3 site, and they have freaking everything over there. I guess they just aren't showing it. I'm fine, though; we get enough from Serebii and Coro Coro.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Light on June 15, 2010, 10:22:49 AM
Everything that happened:

1. LoZ: Skyward Sword
2. Mario Sports Mix
3. Wii Party
4. Just Dance 2
5. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
6. GoldenEye 007
7. Epic Mickey
8. Kirby's Epic Yarn
9. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
14. Nintendogs + cats
17.PAPER MARIO DS

Nintendo wins.
I fixed that for you a bit.

Yeah, nintendo did quite a show this year. This is great especially compared to last year's extremist bad.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

tibar21

i hope that means black/white will be DS title.
I don't want to buy a new system yet.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

They've said a billions times that Black and White are just DS.

Nintendo dominated everyone else this year.

Neerb

Perhaps this was Nintendo's plan all along: jump onto casual motion control to skyrocket profits while hiding hardcore stuff to make people think this is their new face. Then, when Microsoft and Sony decide to let up on hardcore to suck out what little casualware Nintendo hasn't already absorbed, BAM!! Nintendo slams them in the back with a line-up better than the past 5 years combined! Microsoft and Sony are left paralyzed while Nintendo takes up the war on both fronts! Finally, with everyone confused by what the heck just happened, Nintendo unleashes the juggernaut: 3DS, a near-Gamecube power DS with Wii's motion and 3D that's better and cheaper than Sony's recent attempts (seriously, I can't afford a whole new 3D tv, Sony) with a massive/awesome line-up already having screenshots. Nintendo assumes it's rightful place as #1 First Party, more powerful than ever before. *chortles*

Zero

Quote from: Nik on June 15, 2010, 01:24:12 PM
i hope that means black/white will be DS title.
I don't want to buy a new system yet.

You must not pay attention. It's been confirmed for the DS since before the starters were released.