News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Kirby Epic Yarn

Started by Lotos, June 15, 2010, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

As kiddy as the game looks, it does look pretty impressive.
I mean it's better than getting no Kirby game period.

I'm gonna give this one a shot.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Did Kirby get cuter than before? I want to hold him. :P

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 15, 2010, 10:00:47 PM
I keep seeing it as "Kirby: Epic Yam".
Also, I'll get it and it will be my first Kirby game.
Go play Kirby's Adventure and Kirby's Dream Land 3. Go do it right now.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 16, 2010, 10:00:38 AM
You mean Kirby Super Star for the SNES. Best Kirby game in my opinion

Neerb

Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. BUY THEM NOW.

Cornwad

I always like Kiby Air Ride. It was terrible by yourself, but I had a lot of fun in City Trial with my friends.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on June 16, 2010, 12:15:22 PM
I always like Kiby Air Ride. It was terrible by yourself, but I had a lot of fun in City Trial with my friends.

I think it's worth buying just for the City Trial. Me and my cousins would always go down to the garage (the underground area with all the air ride machines), break down the rock barriers underground, take all the air ride machines up to the surface, and then use the entire underground with just our Kirbys to play tag for hours.  :D

FruitFlow

Everyone needs to go and play Kirby Pinball for the GBC.
That game owned.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Spud

DAMMIT NINTENDO, WHERE'S KIRBY ADVENTURE WII? :|
Hopefully if sales for Epic Yarn are good, they'll resurrect it and actually release it...

Eizweir

Wow.  I am very impressed.  First off, the graphic style is perfect and adorable.  The sound effects and music is amazing.  The game play is original, which is really hard to come by these days.  The bosses remind me of kirby 64 for some reason, which is extra points for me automatically.

awesome
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 16, 2010, 10:00:38 AM
Squeak Squad, Super Star, Kirby 64, others...

Java

The art style is certainly interesting and definitely different.
However, for some strange reason, I really wish that Kirby was completely solid, not just outlined...

The Riddler

Quote from: Java on June 22, 2010, 01:06:17 AM
I really wish that Kirby was completely solid, not just outlined...
This. Fucking. This.

Paper Mario breaking off of Mario as a new art style was one thing. He was a solid color.

Kirby's Epic Yarn (don't even get me started on the use of "epic") just looks intercourse ing retarded. If he were a solid yarn ball, maybe it'd be more acceptable, but probably not.

Light

Quote from: Detective Conan on June 22, 2010, 08:30:12 PM
Kirby's Epic Yarn (don't even get me started on the use of "epic") just looks intercourse ing retarded. If he were a solid yarn ball, maybe it'd be more acceptable, but probably not.
As I've said before, there isn't anything remotely wrong with the design of the game. Sure, if he was solid, it might look a bit better, but hey; this is a platformer Kirby on Wii. I'm not complaining. It looks fun and original, as opposed to keeping to the norm.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

Quote from: Detective Conan on June 22, 2010, 08:30:12 PM
This. Fucking. This.

Paper Mario breaking off of Mario as a new art style was one thing. He was a solid color.

I really thought I was the only one who was thinking this.
Guess not.