News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kirby Epic Yarn

Started by Lotos, June 15, 2010, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I wonder why Nintendo decided to stray away from his sucking ability.
I mean that is what defined Kirby after all.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

Quote from: Light on June 22, 2010, 09:26:55 PM
As I've said before, there isn't anything remotely wrong with the design of the game. Sure, if he was solid, it might look a bit better, but hey; this is a platformer Kirby on Wii. I'm not complaining. It looks fun and original, as opposed to keeping to the norm.
Why not just give us a sequel to Crystal Shards?  A side scrolling standard Kirby game.

God intercourse ing dangit.

Don't they wanna shed this kiddy poop?

Cornwad

Canvas Curse deviated from the norm, and I think its generally considered to be the first breath of fresh air the series has had since the SNES days. This could be the next evolution. From what I've seen people at E3 generally considered it to be more fun than most of the other Wii games on display, and from what I saw it definitely looks the best.

The Riddler

Meh, I didn't like Canvas Curse.

FruitFlow

I never even had the chance to play Canvas Curse.
One of the recent Kirby games that I last played was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.
All games after that I never got the chance to play.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."