<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Started by Lotos, June 15, 2010, 10:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

SkyMyl

I'm surprised that the rumor was true.

I also find it badass they're calling it Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Nayrman

*fires up the 'ol Super Nintendo*

YES! THANK YOU! It's about time DK has a full fledged platformer! Can't wait to play more Mine-Carts. Looks like Mario Wii but for DK. Can't complain in the slightest.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2010, 10:30:05 AM
*fires up the 'ol Super Nintendo*

YES! THANK YOU! It's about time DK has a full fledged platformer! Can't wait to play more Mine-Carts. Looks like Mario Wii but for DK. Can't complain in the slightest.
Same, looks to be as fun as the original.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

dawnwolfNxhoj

me and my sister just screamed in our house once we started to hear the theme song. Donkey Kong is making his comeback baby! yeah! can't wait for the release!!!!!

The Riddler

Two words. Repeated over and over again:

Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes.

Mystic

This game looks badass. As soon as I heard the music, I was hyped.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Yeah it looks pretty freaking awesome. And it's nice to see DK go back to this type of game.
...̅̅̅

Qsmash

Looks badass. Can't wait to do some mine carting.

FruitFlow

Finally, a DK game done the right way.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the past musical DK games.
Especially DK Jungle Beat. However, everyone knows that the old school is where it's at. :P
They even re-added in the mine cart challenges which will make the game more interesting.

I missed E3 due to the fact that I had to work, but seeing this makes up for it all.

This and Zelda are actually the only E3 announced games I'm really looking forward to.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

Quote from: ElvenWonder on June 15, 2010, 10:31:37 PM
Finally, a DK game done the right way.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the past musical DK games.
Especially DK Jungle Beat. However, everyone knows that the old school is where it's at. :P
They even re-added in the mine cart challenges which will make the game more interesting.

I missed E3 due to the fact that I had to work, but seeing this makes up for it all.

This and Zelda are actually the only E3 announced games I'm really looking forward to.
Work is no excuse. DVR it darn it.
Also,
http://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=ticker

They've been showing re-runs of E3.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum on June 15, 2010, 11:39:18 PM
Work is no excuse. DVR it darn it.
Also,
http://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=ticker

They've been showing re-runs of E3.
It was torture. ;_;
LOL. Although I was still energized enough to do a  bunch of other stuff.

I'll check that link out later on today.
Thanks.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Java

I'm looking forward to the game, but I'm also really hoping that this will lead to a DK64-style game in the future.

The Riddler

Let's post something a little more substantial:

I've been dying for this for ages. Sure, I wanted a sequel to DK64, but this will absolutely do just fine. I loved DKC, I loved DKC2, and I loved DKC3. I've 100+% Completed Each game, and I love the characters more than any other recent DK character. Diddy is one of my favorites of all time.

That said, I'm wondering if DK and Diddy will be the only two playable, and if Dixie will make an appearance? Maybe Kiddie, as well.

Shit would be so cash.