<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

FUCK SHIT

Started by SkyMyl, June 29, 2010, 11:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I JUST ASSRAPED SO MANY INNOCENT MEMBERS OF BLUE TEAM IN THE CONDUIT

I'M SUCH A BADASS
You're not badass if you're still playing The Conduit.

Actually, I'm curious to know if anyone here still plays The Conduit. Yeah, it's generic, and there are better FPS's out there (inb4MW2/TF2), but it's still a fun game to go online with if you have a Wii...and your cautious brother refuses to let you use his 360 for online. But I digress. Anyone here still play The Conduit?
...did he just end this not-paragraph the same way he started it?

I just got my Wii back from being repaired, so I played a little yesterday, played some matches today, and the last match I did involved me assraping everyone. I'm surprised I'm still good at The Conduit despite not playing for about a year. (inb4it'stheconduit)
"inb4" isn't funny. You abusing it only makes it more annoying.

Nayrman

For about the three weeks I actually played the game, I actually played really really well by my FPS standards.

I forget which map it was (it's been a LOOOOOONG time), but it involved two buildings meeting in a center building with some outdoor stuff.

Every match I played I managed to sneak into the enemy side with a rocket launcher, sit in the corner, and spawn camp like a bastard. Won most rounds, too easy. Blech.

FruitFlow

The last time I played it was about a month or two ago.
It is actually still pretty fun despite the fact that it is a generic FPS.

MYL, let me know when you play it again, so we can do online.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: ElvenWonder on June 29, 2010, 02:00:04 PM
The last time I played it was about a month or two ago.
It is actually still pretty fun despite the fact that it is a generic FPS.

MYL, let me know when you play it again, so we can do online.
No problem. We should round up some Conduit owners here for one night and have some fun. We never really did get around to that, if I recall correctly.

My friend code is 4082-3265-8018, by the way.

FruitFlow

Yeah. That would actually make an awesome event.
We never did do that.
Now that I think about, I don't think many people here owned the game at the time. But it's worth a shot.

My FC is 0130-9598-6021.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."