News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Toy Story 3.

Started by Tupin, July 01, 2010, 07:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Not the movie, the game. Toy Story 2 was one of the games I grew up with, and it was pretty good for a movie licensed game. I heard the buzz surrounding the newest Toy Story game, so I rented the Wii version today and spent some time with it. I'm far more impressed by the open world Toy Box mode in which you are a sheriff of your own town rather than the just okay story mode.

So, yeah, ever play a Toy Story game?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

I heard some good things about the game, but I never considered picking it up...because, well, it's a licensed game.

Neerb

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 02, 2010, 08:57:23 AM
I heard some good things about the game, but I never considered picking it up...because, well, it's a licensed game.

I feel sorry for you missing out on Spider-man 2, Arkham Asylum and War for Cybertron.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mewtwo on July 02, 2010, 09:04:13 AM
I feel sorry for you missing out on Spider-man 2, Arkham Asylum and War for Cybertron.
There've been exceptions. I've played Spider-Man 2, but not War for Cybertron or Arkham Asylum simply because my brother is biased.

The Riddler

I've got Toy Story 1 on SNES and TS2 on PS1. I remember the Buzz boss fight of the SNES game being a mindintercourse .

DededeCloneChris

When I was little, Toy Story 1 scared me. Toy Story 2 was a nice adventure game.

Silverhawk79

I played the one for the Super Nintendo.
It was surprisingly pretty fun.

Triforceman22

LoTR had excellent gamecube games.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Riddler

I hope you realize, Licensed Games from NES/SNES were some of the best games.

See: Ducktales, Aladdin, Goof Troop

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riddler on July 07, 2010, 12:43:28 AM
I hope you realize, Licensed Games from NES/SNES were some of the best games.

See: Ducktales, Aladdin, Goof Troop
Aladdin was the best SNES game ever.

Neerb

Grah, now I REALLY want Spider-man 2; it doesn't help that I have Spider-man 3 to taunt me with it's terribleness, not to mention the fact that I just bought Spider-man 2 the movie on Sunday... or, perhaps I should try Ultimate Spider-man instead, since I've never actually played the latter... wait, this is getting irrelevant to Toy Story. TO A NEW THREAD!

ON TOPIC, I used to love the Toy Story 2 game; I had it for PS1, but I didn't have a PS1 at the time, so I used this thing called "Bleem" or something like that to play certain PS1 games on my computer. I don't think I ever actually beat it, though.

Tupin

Bleem! (name included the exclamation point) was an early PS1 emulator for PC and Dreamcast. It had improved graphics, but was quickly taken down by SCEA.

Anyway, I liked the Toy Story 2 game too, but I can't remember if I finished it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.