0 (0%)
A resounding maybe.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 02, 2010, 08:45:03 PM
>implying I ever have any money ;_;
Before pirating or buying it, go beat Super Metroid.

Do it.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

This game has a pretty lame ending. I hate it when they try to make you feel sympathetic for villains in video games. This reminds me of Avatar, and that's not a good thing.

I think we can all agree that Anthony Higgs is one of the best parts of the game. I think we have a third Metroid rep for the next Smash Bros!

Turok

Quote from: Cornwad on September 03, 2010, 12:54:27 AM
This game has a pretty lame ending. I hate it when they try to make you feel sympathetic for villains in video games. This reminds me of Avatar, and that's not a good thing.

I think we can all agree that Anthony Higgs is one of the best parts of the game. I think we have a third Metroid rep for the next Smash Bros!
Oh, it one of THOSE endings.... could be worse I 'spose (Halo 2 anyone?)

I can see his stage intro now.... "Remembuh Me!?" As he blasts through a door or something

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Anthony Higgs was pretty darn awesome.

[spoiler]It takes a real man with balls of steel to call Samus princess, badass decay or not.[/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

I'm SO close to get a 100 percent file, but...

[spoiler]Is there any way to open that door to the Missile Pack close to Samus' Gunship?[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on September 03, 2010, 06:37:25 PM
I'm SO close to get a 100 percent file, but...

[spoiler]Is there any way to open that door to the Missile Pack close to Samus' Gunship?[/spoiler]
Yes there is. It's so arbitrary that you would never figure it out, unless you went into Search Mode in every possible location and searched everywhere.

[spoiler=The solution]You know the room in the Main Sector that leads into the bathroom? Higher up that room, there's a grate that can be destroyed, which opens up a morph ball shaft that leads to the missile.[/spoiler]

Cornwad

There are a lot of plot holes in this game. Two just off the top of my head are:
[spoiler]Why is Samus surprised in Fusion to find the metroids when she's already blown up one secret metroid factory?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]How do Ridley's corpse and the Nightmare get brought on to the Fusion ship, when they're still there when you run through the Bottle Ship after the ending and you blow up the ship shortly after?[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on September 05, 2010, 12:52:13 PM
There are a lot of plot holes in this game. Two just off the top of my head are:
[spoiler]Why is Samus surprised in Fusion to find the metroids when she's already blown up one secret metroid factory?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]How do Ridley's corpse and the Nightmare get brought on to the Fusion ship, when they're still there when you run through the Bottle Ship after the ending and you blow up the ship shortly after?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]The first one is just a continuity snarl. Ridley and Nightmare were brought onto the B.S.L when the Galactic Federation went to the Bottle Ship after the ending, before Samus goes back. That's why Ridley and Nightmare aren't on the Bottle Ship anymore.

...which makes it odd that you're saying you can see what's left of Ridley and nightmare when I can't find them in the post-credits adventure.

If you want another plot hole, here it is. How does Adam's brain get uploaded to a computer as an AI program when he died by detaching Sector Zero off the Bottle Ship, which then exploded?[/spoiler]

Also, I beat Hard Mode yesterday. It was brutal stuff.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 05, 2010, 01:08:12 PM
[spoiler]The first one is just a continuity snarl. Ridley and Nightmare were brought onto the B.S.L when the Galactic Federation went to the Bottle Ship after the ending, before Samus goes back. That's why Ridley and Nightmare aren't on the Bottle Ship anymore.

...which makes it odd that you're saying you can see what's left of Ridley and nightmare when I can't find them in the post-credits adventure.

If you want another plot hole, here it is. How does Adam's brain get uploaded to a computer as an AI program when he died by detaching Sector Zero off the Bottle Ship, which then exploded?[/spoiler]

Also, I beat Hard Mode yesterday. It was brutal stuff.
[spoiler]Samus talked about the brains being uploaded regularly. Meaning he probably got part of himself uploaded to the computer every free weekend or something, I dunno. That entire plot twist made no sense and was kinda weird.[/spoiler]
Speaking of Fusion, when are we getting it's sequel?

SkyMyl

Who knows. It's been eight years and all Nintendo has done is get developers to make games that jump backwards in the timeline. And it's been six years since the last 2D, Metroidvania styled Metroid.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 06, 2010, 10:41:45 AM
Who knows. It's been eight years and all Nintendo has done is get developers to make games that jump backwards in the timeline. And it's been six years since the last 2D, Metroidvania styled Metroid.
I'm still waiting for it. And I will wait as long as it takes.

Please Nintendo. PLEASE!
Also, BRB, getting brain uploaded...

Cornwad

I think it's time we had a Metroid game were Samus wasn't the main character. Like Luigi's Mansion but with Anthony Higgs. I guess they could make the gameplay like Super Metroid or Shadow Complex so people have something familiar.

Gwen Khan

what ever happened to that ship from the end of Prime 3?