News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nucklez' Brawl Tournament for VGBD (Presented to you by Relichris)

Started by Relichris, August 18, 2010, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relichris

rules are this:

-team battles, friendly fire on
-3 stock apiece
-best 2 out of 3 matches
-Teams decide which items to be used based on THAT team
-stages are:
  *First round random
  *next 2 rounds losers choose

so sign up gogogogo

Sign In List:

RundasJ22
WhiteReverse
Nucklez

Magnum

Sorry, but I've already played Brawl 2 times this year. It's officially boring again.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Relichris

StarWindWizard7

If it's Team battle, I'd love to sign up...but.... I'm not able to play the Wii at just any given moment of My free will anymore.
*sighs* Perhaps another time. :(

Relichris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2010, 05:15:54 PM
If it's Team battle, I'd love to sign up...but.... I'm not able to play the Wii at just any given moment of My free will anymore.
*sighs* Perhaps another time. :(

Oh that sucks.  And I don't think it's team battle.

Magnum

STAR!
IF YOU JOIN, I SHALL ACCOMPANY AS YOUR PARTNER!
WE WILL ROCK! BOOSER AND PIT!!!!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dawei

Quote from: Relichris on August 19, 2010, 07:11:28 PM
Oh that sucks.  And I don't think it's team battle.

"rules are this:

-team battles, friendly fire on"

wat

tibar21

not sure if i'm too crazy about the items thing to be honest.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Relichris

Depster

You will probably get more entrances if you remove the items.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Relichris

Quote from: Depster on August 20, 2010, 07:36:56 PM
You will probably get more entrances if you remove the items.

I will speak to Nucklez about that.   |:

jnfs2014

Nucklez needs to get his lazy butt in here and post the topic rather than duping you into doing it.

Relichris

Quote from: JRose on August 21, 2010, 09:52:48 PM
Nucklez needs to get his lazy butt in here and post the topic rather than duping you into doing it.

Uh, I did this on my own accord because certain people don't have accounts here.  l:

jnfs2014

There's a tl;dr version at the bottom.

Well maybe it isn't right for people from a forum to be playing in a tournament whose host is too lazy to even sign up to a forum and instead gets a hyperactive guy who loves hosting random tournaments to do it even though the tournament will only get like three people from that forum who will have communication issues with the other forum and questions that will take days to answer due to the host not even being signed up to this forum, and the guy here only posting to ask people to join a tournament and then will probably not post for months afterward.

tl;dr

Either get him to sign up here (it's not that hard) or this tournament will be a failure.

Relichris

Quote from: JRose on August 22, 2010, 10:57:05 AM
There's a tl;dr version at the bottom.

Well maybe it isn't right for people from a forum to be playing in a tournament whose host is too lazy to even sign up to a forum and instead gets a hyperactive guy who loves hosting random tournaments to do it even though the tournament will only get like three people from that forum who will have communication issues with the other forum and questions that will take days to answer due to the host not even being signed up to this forum, and the guy here only posting to ask people to join a tournament and then will probably not post for months afterward.

tl;dr

Either get him to sign up here (it's not that hard) or this tournament will be a failure.

Well thing is, this is not random.  ._.  I've been planning this for months.  And I'm the host of all the tournaments.  I just have people control specific tournaments.  He makes the rules, I make the threads.  I have people sign up and if they don't want to, that's fine.  It's not a huge deal.  Mack and I have agreed to do this with two forums but I guess for future events I'll just do it with one.