News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero.

Started by Tupin, September 05, 2010, 08:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Can anyone recommend this game? I think Dead Rising 2 looks better than the original, is this prologue style download worth it?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

I didn't get it, but from what I've heard it's a lot of fun, especially for the price point.

Tupin

Bought it, beat it, love it. Now I want Dead Rising 2.  D:

BOREDFOREVER

It's not bad.  It's definitely five bucks worth of game.  Still has that timer thing going, though.  Kinda hoped after beating it I would have some untimed free play in the world, but no dice.

Also, intercourse  you Capcom for using a little blonde girl as motivation.  You have to save her from becoming a zombie by giving her Zombrex injections on a set schedule.  I have a little blonde girl about the same age.  Low tactics, Capcom.

Magnum

I'm taking my words back. I'm not going to immediately hate on Dead Rising 2. It looks like they're going somewhere with the story. And therefore, I'm going to give Case Zero a try.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Tupin

Quote from: BFB on September 06, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
It's not bad.  It's definitely five bucks worth of game.  Still has that timer thing going, though.  Kinda hoped after beating it I would have some untimed free play in the world, but no dice.

Also, intercourse  you Capcom for using a little blonde girl as motivation.  You have to save her from becoming a zombie by giving her Zombrex injections on a set schedule.  I have a little blonde girl about the same age.  Low tactics, Capcom.
"Daddy, why did Mommy bite me?"

My favorite part of the game was when [spoiler]Chuck stepped out of the safehouse, swatted a queen wasp to the ground, and in front of a group of zombies, crushed it, killing them.[/spoiler]

Tupin

Did anyone see the awesome Collector's Edition?:

It's $80, though. And if you look closely, it says Zombrex lasts 24 hours, while in Case Zero, it lasts 12. Probably because it takes place three years prior to the main game, and they wanted to have you give your daughter Zombrex over the course of the game.

Spud

But Daddy, I don't even like Zombrex.

Also, I remember playing this quite a bit after it was released. One of the best purchases of that week. Also easy 200G.

Magnum

Beat it. You're right BFB, that is kinda a vagina cleaning device move.

"I feel sick. Can I have more medicine please?"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change