News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I've never played a FE game before...

Started by Mystic, September 22, 2007, 09:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

You sir live a shleterd life, I reccommend getting Sacred Stones, easier to find than the orignal, $20, and is better than PoR.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

~Maverick~

Path of Radiance is much better. CC does not have infinite replay value, because it's the same freaking thing over and over, of maps you could play in the main game. It's shorter and easier too.

@Banzai: I also saved PMIT's post, if you want me to bring it out now.

Sety

Quote from: GENERAL_BANZAI on September 26, 2007, 10:25:11 PM
Quote from: Sety on September 26, 2007, 06:59:52 PM
Banzai, shut the f*** up.

Seriously, you are bashing people over an OPINION.  Lern2internet.
Hmm, I was wondering when the haters would begin posting.

So, now that you're in a place not Nsider, you finally have the confidence to inslult me from all that pent-up anger that you've been saving?  Real mature.  You got a problem, PM me, and we'll take it from there.  :|
Are you mentally retarded or something?  I insult you on a daily basis without getting banned in the process at Nsider.  The extra leniency here allows me to do it more often.

Also, go join the FES FE8 debate >_>

GENERAL_BANZAI

Quote from: Sety on September 27, 2007, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: GENERAL_BANZAI on September 26, 2007, 10:25:11 PM
Quote from: Sety on September 26, 2007, 06:59:52 PM
Banzai, shut the f*** up.

Seriously, you are bashing people over an OPINION.  Lern2internet.
Hmm, I was wondering when the haters would begin posting.

So, now that you're in a place not Nsider, you finally have the confidence to inslult me from all that pent-up anger that you've been saving?  Real mature.  You got a problem, PM me, and we'll take it from there.  :|
Are you mentally retarded or something?  I insult you on a daily basis without getting banned in the process at Nsider.  The extra leniency here allows me to do it more often.

Also, go join the FES FE8 debate >_>
Join FES?  I'd sooner attempt to replace my eyes with jawbreakers using only a crowbar.

Besides, don't you think its a bit of a waste of your time to spend your entire stay here insulting ME???  Gee, I feel special.  You should go start up that cult again.

@Mav: lol ok

Sety

You already did, dumbass.

Might I ask what cult again?

And no, I justwant to make sure that you don't take over the Nsider FE population while this is here.

Sety

Quote from: GENERAL_BANZAI on September 29, 2007, 12:53:33 PM
Quote from: Sety on September 29, 2007, 12:19:55 PM
You already did, dumbass.

Might I ask what cult again?

And no, I justwant to make sure that you don't take over the Nsider FE population while this is here.
Deleted. ~ Orgizirtee
How mature of you.

bluej33

Overall, they're pretty good, but FE7 is the only one that I'd really say is great. Sadly, though, it's pretty difficult to find, nowadays.

If you can find either Sacred Stones or Path of Radiance for cheap (less than ten bucks), go ahead and pick one of them up. They're pretty good, and if you've never played an FE game before, then you'll probably enjoy them.