News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Phantom Hourglass

Started by Poncho, September 24, 2007, 03:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poncho

How good do you think it'll be? And who's getting it? BTW, how does the WiFi work? Is it friend only or like random search

Generalq

From what I've heard, it's pretty good. Some people say that the new gameplay style and dungeon design is refreshing, while others say that it's too easy and that ruins it.

As far as the wi-fi goes, I think that it's friend only, but I'm not sure.

NINTENDOMASTER21

I've heard good and bad about it, but you shouldn't let them daunt you.

A real gamer makes their own decisions about a game.

NYOXIC

From what I've seen on Youtube, it looks pretty good IMO.  And Wi-Fi, I think it is only friends, but I guess only time will tell.
[glow=green,2,300]Proud Member of the Royal Kingdom[/glow]

Registered on the original NS on 10/13/06.

Leobreaker36

What do you do with wifi? Co-Op Levels?

RoarOfAges[

thelinkfan13

I think that PH will be good! The game looks really fun but i dont really care about the graphics unlike other gamers.

As for the wifi who knows....all i hope for is that its gonna be random!!!

platnymbit

I will definitely be picking this game up, I was weary about the use of the stylus, but I've heard that using it works out okay.
*~Plat~*

Poncho

Quote from: platnymbit on September 25, 2007, 05:54:20 AM
I will definitely be picking this game up, I was weary about the use of the stylus, but I've heard that using it works out okay.
Same here

Tomful

I'm getting it. I just hope that there's random wifi...

CONMAN15

I think it looks great, sounds a little on the short side but oh well.

I read the IGN interview today (I trust that site pretty good) and they gave it a 9 for outstanding. From what I read the controls sound very cool and intuitive. To me it sounds like a must have game for any ds owner.

I've put down 15$ on it and have it reserved for monday so I just have to pay the difference.

As for the wifi I believe it's random but who really cares about wifi for zelda. IMO zelda is all about the single player adventure.

Matrix4Yeshua

I'm definitely getting it on Monday. I already reserved a copy at Gamestop and will be heading over there as soon as it opens.

from what I hear on the wifi, it allows you to do some kind of battlemode with friends or maybe random people. It won't, however, be part of the main story or a co-op. I'm not sure if anything from the wifi will affect the main game in anyway way, however.

Transient Link

Quote from: Poncho on September 24, 2007, 03:53:20 PM
How good do you think it'll be? And who's getting it? BTW, how does the WiFi work? Is it friend only or like random search
i think it will be good

NGAMER9

I think it will be a great game, but still not the best Zelda.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

bluej33

I'm not really sure about WiFi, but I'd hope you can do random matches.

And IGN gave it a stellar review, but I'm still not too sure. I'd like to be able to play via standard D-pad control...but I've got to use the stupid stylus. Still, maybe I'm being too harsh on it -- I'll find out for sure sometime this week when I pick it up.