News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Mario Galaxy or Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Started by X_Darkness, September 25, 2007, 01:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Darkness

I am getting both, but I would like to know which one you guys think is better.:)

I would say Brawl, because of all the unlockables, online, adventure mode, and much more. Galaxy will be amazing, but Brawl will be better.:)

Joeyg139

Quote from: X_Darkness on September 25, 2007, 01:57:46 PM
I am getting both, but I would like to know which one you guys think is better.:)

I would say Brawl, because of all the unlockables, online, adventure mode, and much more. Galaxy will be amazing, but Brawl will be better.:)

SSBB by a longshot, i have no interest in SMG

Poncho

Retronerd

To me there is no descion. It's Super Mario Galaxy. I have always liked the 3-d Mario games. And this one looks the excact same. Sunshine dissapointed me but Galaxy want. It has that whole Mario feel to it. Which is basically crazy. There returning old enimies and it has great graphics and going into different suits looks awesome.

Don't get me wrong Brawl will be awesome. But Galaxy will always win me with its great gameplay. But brawls online will amuse me for a long time. It's just i never really liked that series. Not loved it i mean.

The good things about both games is: they both have Mario

Jaden10

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

BOSSNIG

There is truly no way to rate a game or compare two games before they come out, please stop making threads such as these, noone knows untill you play the game.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Cornwad

Well Brawl takes all the good games out there and mushes them into a $50 package. Im getting both, but I would freeze myself to speed up the wait for Brawl if it didn't kill you :(

Matrix4Yeshua

I'm gonna try to get both, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Brawl.

DarkLink49

Jaden10

bluej33

That's a pretty tough question...

I'm gonna have to go against the flow and say SMG, however. Thing is, I have Melee, which I think is a great game and satisfies my fighting game needs. However, there are no good 3D platformers, at least that I've seen, nor have there been any for a long time. So, I'm feeling a real need for a game like that, and thus...SMG comes out on top!

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I would have said Galaxy a while ago.

But Brawl gets my vote for my most wanted title.