News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

so

Started by Bearissoslow, October 07, 2011, 07:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearissoslow

so let's talk about why midna's the worst thing to happen to video games since fifth generation

Ravioli

midna's true form is SO hot! midna 4 lyfe :-)))))))))))

we want midna back!!

Was it only the fandom that made her bad?
...̅̅̅

Neerb

I liked her. She had a lot more personality than most all of Link's sidekicks from past games. Sure she was a jerk, and she had the kind of overdone personality that draws in creepy fans like crazy, but she herself made Link's journey more enjoyable than it could have been. She actually reminds me of Tatl a bit, whom I loved because she took all the nice, helpful, overbearing friendliness of Navi and turned it into an angry, bored, sarcastic character who could barely stand being stuck with Link.

Of course, King of Red Lions was the best sidekick since he actually knew what the heck was going on.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Live‽ on October 09, 2011, 11:38:35 AM
Was it only the fandom that made her bad?

no you intercourse ing dolt

I never recalled being bothered by her.
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

that's because you're already used to drink poop through a straw

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 09, 2011, 12:57:30 PM
that's because you're already used to drink poop through a straw
Did you mean "drinking" instead of "drink"? Or maybe "you" instead of "you're"?

Anyways, I was more or less asking what exactly the problems with her was, or what problems you had with her.
Though I suspect that it's probably just because you guys let way too much stuff bother you and get on your nerves.
...̅̅̅

Zero

It's almost as if you have this incessant need to lump everyone in with whoever you're talking to at the time.

Bearissoslow

"you let bad things bother you wow you guys are so immature" - you 2011

faggot

Quote from: Zero on October 09, 2011, 01:27:59 PM
It's almost as if you have this incessant need to lump everyone in with whoever you're talking to at the time.

I'm only talking to those which it applies to. If it does not apply to you then it's not meant for you and you do not have to take it personally. For future reference, just because I said "you guys"
that doesn't mean that I'm talking to or about every other single person except for myself. 
(Though if you do let way too many things bother you, then I would have been talking to you also.)

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 09, 2011, 01:30:59 PM
"you let bad things bother you wow you guys are so immature" - you 2011

faggot
I didn't say or imply that it was immature but just that you let way too many things bother you. but I don't actually know for sure if that is the case with Midna since you never did expand upon why you think she's "the worst thing to happen to video games since fifth generation"
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

she's the worst thing to happen to video games since fifth generation because if you'vep layed the game, you'd know.

faggot

But I did play the game and I already said a few posts ago that I don't remember ever getting bothered by her. .
...̅̅̅

BOREDFOREVER

Midna was nothing special, but the fandom made me intercourse ing hate her.  Every nintendo brat who god a half-chubby for the emo midget flooded the boards with "MIDNA 4EVA" and "BRING MIDNA BACK."

Don't bring her back.

Neerb

The fact that people wanted her "back" was the first sign of trouble; this is Zelda, supporting characters like Midna, Navi, and Ezlo don't come "back," and anyone who seriously expects one of them to come back likes that character too much... or doesn't play much Zelda.